• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ for September 2011

Anyone know if its just 1 course or 2 for September.  I'd LOVE to be on the Sep course.  Still haven't gotten a call saying im merit listed but I was told to expect the process to go fairly quick for me as Veh Tech is under PML right now.  Fingers crossed I guess

i am swearing in july 11th. does that mean i will be doing my BMQ in september?? and if yes what would happen to my RMC courses?

Haha stacked, i had the same reply written up but you beat me to it

CDN Aviator said:
PML....it's PML...........

Wow did I ever mess that one up.  Typing faster then I was thinking.  Edited it thanks for the correction

future_captain said:
i am swearing in july 11th. does that mean i will be doing my BMQ in september?? and if yes what would happen to my RMC courses?
Sorry, my crystal ball is out of service at the moment. However, if you call you're RC they should be able to help you out.
P.S. Mudshuvel : You definitely have to change the picture for that group!

Yea, Romanmaz, Could not even come close to guessing what I should put.

Hey guys, was anybody whose on the September 5 course for infantry given an idea by there recruiter when they will receive their enrollment package? It wasn't mentioned by my recruiter when he called with my offer and BMQ dates. I'd rather get the answer on here before I call my recruiter

Sample2K7 said:
Hey guys, was anybody whose on the September 5 course for infantry given an idea by there recruiter when they will receive their enrollment package? It wasn't mentioned by my recruiter when he called with my offer and BMQ dates. I'd rather get the answer on here before I call my recruiter
I'm assuming when you get sworn in they will give you all that information. When I received my job offer I asked the officer if their was an information package and he told me he would e-mail me something, however, I still haven't received anything.

Romanmaz said:
I'm assuming when you get sworn in they will give you all that information. When I received my job offer I asked the officer if their was an information package and he told me he would e-mail me something, however, I still haven't received anything.

Cool thanks for the reply. I totally forgot to ask my recruiter during the phone call so maybe I'll call sometime next week and see whats happening

(sarcasm) I guess were gonna have a pretty small platoon for September ey guys? (sarcasm)
Stacked: 13 days to go, the wait has to be killing you by now!

For those wondering about the package... this is the link i received in an e-mail.

http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/menu/pd/bic-cib/index-eng.asp

ayo23 said:
For those wondering about the package... this is the link i received in an e-mail.

http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/menu/pd/bic-cib/index-eng.asp

Alot of information about BMQ in this link... thanks. Might be worth a sticky (IMO) unless there is already similar information available.

Just got back in from CFRC Moncton.

I just signed my offer, and yes, of course, I took it.

Got my CFLRS St-Jean booklet on what not to do and what not to bring.

Forgive my MSN lingo here but "OMG"

Looking forward to September 3rd!

Romanmaz said:
(sarcasm) I guess were gonna have a pretty small platoon for September ey guys? (sarcasm)

We can be the small and mighty platoon!

We can be the small and mighty platoon!
I think were gonna need a pretty bad-ass name, there's a reason why my buddies call me The Romanator.
Any suggestions?

Back