• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ for September 2011

Diesel_10:

No, I haven't been given any travel papers yet? My enrolment will be in August, so till that time...

Hey, guys : does anyone know what is Language Testing on Friday, prep.week (September 9th, I guess) from 18:05 till 20:25. Is it
like Literacy Test in high school or kida TOEFL for international university students.

Hello all, I am also flying out of Toronto Sept 3rd.  I am trying for EO-Tech, hope to see you all there!

I got September 5th also. I'm going in as AVN tech. Hope to see you guys soon! :salute:

Hoogoos said:
I got September 5th also. I'm going in as AVN tech. Hope to see you guys soon! :salute:

Congratulations! I'm going to miss you, but I am happy you are going!  :-* You know I had to say it!

Hoogoos' wife
Dovely74

I'll keep him in line Dovely :D

Both of you can feel free and join the facebook group. Link is at the top!

Just got my offer today! Going in for Infantry. Flying out of Calgary September 3. See you guys then!

Just got the confirm...starting Basic 05 September 2011, coming for Infantry.

Could not be happier at this moment...  ;D

Mudshuvel said:
Just got back in from CFRC Moncton.

I just signed my offer, and yes, of course, I took it.

Got my CFLRS St-Jean booklet on what not to do and what not to bring.

Forgive my MSN lingo here but "OMG"

Looking forward to September 3rd!

We can be the small and mighty platoon!

haha im leaving on the 3rd from moncton too man, bmq on the 5th. veh tech

Hmm so I see some Veh Tech positions are starting to get called.  When did you get "the call" Craigger?

craigger28 said:
haha im leaving on the 3rd from moncton too man, bmq on the 5th. veh tech

When's your swearing in Craigger? We may be at the same time.

I like the fact that some of the Veh Techs are getting the call. good luck and i hope to see you guys there.

Just want to add another ATIS tech recruit to the september BMQ. See you guys at Basic!

:)  Awesome, congratulations!  See you there!  Check out the facebook page Mudshuvel created.... 

Unfortunately I can't join the Facebook group. I am one of the luddites who choose to avoid social networking. *laughs* Thanks though.

I guess I got lucky.  Got my call today my start date is the 29th of August.  Leaving August 27th.  I guess Ill see you guys around the Mega for most of my course

Congratulations man! i still got that phone right beside me 24/7 waiting for mine. ;D

Just had my swearing in today. Pretty exciting day. Spend the most of the day signing things and sitting around. The ceremony was definitely a very proud moment, I'm really excited to officially be a part of the Canadian Forces.

Back