• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ 2018 - Regular Force

Got my offer yesterday. Arty. March 5th BMQ and swearing in on the 20th. There a March FB yet?

I do not, I see a couple other dates but no March 5th. See you all there! Woo, guess I should give my two weeks tomorrow.

I'm also giving my 2 weeks notice tomorrow and I can't wait. Someone should make a FB group, I haven't used FB in years but I would start again to join the group and get to know a few people before we head to bmq

Received my offer today for Crewman!

Swear in on March 6th (in Barrie) and head to BMQ on March 17th.

I didn't see any Facebook groups created, but let me know if there is one. If not, perhaps we can create one.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

I will create a group then. It will be called BMQ March 5th on FB. Join it up. Happy chatting

Link:  https://m.facebook.com/groups/186278145302371 

Hey guys!
Silly question just to confirm here:
When they called me for my offert, it says that I have to be in St-Jean On March 3th.

So that means, technically I start on March 5th too? :p

lmorin86 said:
Hey guys!
Silly question just to confirm here:
When they called me for my offert, it says that I have to be in St-Jean On March 3th.

So that means, technically I start on March 5th too? :p

yeah buddy. It says we have to report there no later then 2000hrs on march 3rd and the first class starts on march 5th. Join the group on fb so far its just me on there haha.
We can all start getting up at 5am to get in the swing of things :p

Hi everyone, good luck to those still waiting on offers and congrats to those who are in!  I just got my offer for infantry.  Enrolment Feb.21st and BMQ starts March 3rd.  Excited to see you guys there!

Thanks!  Infantry too-right on.  I'll join the fb group.

I received the call Friday that I will be starting BMQ April 16.  Who else is starting then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a whatsapp group started for the April 16th group if you need the link pm my self or Reaper10

I put this question in the wrong thread. But I am going to ask then go delete the other question, lol.. has anyone else noticed that the website shows that BMQ is only roughly two months now?
http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

Ryan_T said:
I put this question in the wrong thread. But I am going to ask then go delete the other question, lol.. has anyone else noticed that the website shows that BMQ is only roughly two months now?
http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

I noticed that too Ryan, the BMQ i am part of is April 16-June 21 (Well April 14 we arrive)

This is going to sound stupid, but where are people seeing this 2 month thing on the website?

I still see:
"For Non-Commissioned Members: Basic Military Qualification (BMQ)
Length: 12 weeks"

It's really curious the dates that you got Keroshie. I know someone in BMQ right now, and they started March 5th and looks like they have the regular 12 week program ahead of them.

Totally puzzled.  ???

jdog said:
This is going to sound stupid, but where are people seeing this 2 month thing on the website?

I still see:
"For Non-Commissioned Members: Basic Military Qualification (BMQ)
Length: 12 weeks"

It's really curious the dates that you got Keroshie. I know someone in BMQ right now, and they started March 5th and looks like they have the regular 12 week program ahead of them.

Totally puzzled.  ???

The new BMQ dates that have been listed are at ten weeks, if you count from the start date to the end date. These only apply for the 18/19 fiscal year, so the ones beginning in April are all ten weeks long and the one your friend is on is still the twelve week program. I just spoke to a recruiter about it and they said they don't currently know anything about it at this point.

Back