• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ 2018 - Regular Force

Any one here for feb 3rd
I am going for aciss enrolment date Jan 29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone els got an offer for bmq February 2018

kgirdler10 said:
Has anyone els got an offer for bmq February 2018

Yep, I leave on the 17th to start BMQ on the 19th.

I’m going to BMQ feb3, enrolling Jan8. Is anybody else here going to BMQ starting February 5/2018?

A few of us have made a Facebook group for all February 2018 BMQ starts. We know it's early but as people get their job offers, the group is already made and ready to join. Feel free to join the group or message me if you can't find it! Here's the link to make things easier.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FEB.BMQ.2018/

Hey guys! For all heading off to BMQ in the New Year, I am currently in St.jean on my BMQ course! if any of you guys/girls have questions, my PM's are always open!

Congrats on your offers !

I am looking forward to meeting you guys on the 17th of February.  ;)

BMQ March 5.
Reg Force MET TECH. Anyone else? Please reply if you know of any Facebook group popping up. Thank you

levaughan said:
BMQ March 5.
Reg Force MET TECH. Anyone else? Please reply if you know of any Facebook group popping up. Thank you

When did you enroll and have your medicals and what not and when did you get your offer? I'm currently waiting on my offer.

The process length is different for every applicant brother, be patient and stay positive!

"When did you enroll and have your medicals and what not and when did you get your offer?"

TIMINGS - ESTIMATED TIMES FOR_______________ 
https://navy.ca/forums/threads/81054.0.html

Application Process Samples 
https://army.ca/forums/threads/13064.0

TPrudhomme96 said:
levaughan said:
BMQ March 5.

When did you enroll and have your medicals and what not and when did you get your offer? I'm currently waiting on my offer.
This has been a 2 year process due to living abroad, but here are my recent dates:
Enrol Feb 20, 2018
Medical Dec 6, 2017
Offer Dec 20, 2017
Good luck!
Out of London, ON

levaughan said:
This has been a 2 year process due to living abroad, but here are my recent dates:
Enrol Feb 20, 2018
Medical Dec 6, 2017
Offer Dec 20, 2017
Good luck!
Out of London, ON

No way, I'm out of London, ON too. I started the process at the end of September and my last interaction was the medical at the end of November but haven't heard anything back since. I'm eager to get going but I know I'm not going to hear anything for a while because of the holidays.

Recruiting Center: CFRC Barrie (Toronto)   
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade choice 1: NCI OP
Trade choice 2: Supply Tec
Trade choice 3: Cook
Application date: Aug 2017
First contact: Aug 2017
CFAT: Aug 2017
Interview: Oct 23th, 2017
Medical: Oct 24th, 2017
Med Approved: ??
Back-check:
Competition list:
Position offered: 

HERES TO 2018!! Hope everyone's applications go smooth 8) :yellow:

Hey everyone just tryna find anyone who will be attending BMQ with me! Would love to get in contact with you all. Contact me if you’ll be there

Hiya.
Pending medical, I guess I just "got approved for further processing" as Armour/Crewman.
Any spring 2018 BMQ people here? :whistle:

Swally said:
Hiya.
Pending medical, I guess I just "got approved for further processing" as Armour/Crewman.
Any spring 2018 BMQ people here? :whistle:

Just a heads up, people who are getting offers now (hopefully myself, I am merit listed since mid december) are being signed up for march BMQ dates.

Yeah I was told there is a March 15th date on my file. 
Of course I biggered up my ankle at work on the 15th, been off work since!  :'(
Physio says 6 weeks but I'm gonna try to do it in half that.
I'll PM you!

Sworn in on the 6th of March and head to BMQ on the 17th, been waiting nearly a year for the call and it finally came today! To anyone who has had a long processing time, try to call once a month or so for a status update, there were a few mishaps with my paperwork that would of taken a lot longer to sort out if i hadn't kept calling my recruitment center.

Back