• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bizarre Babbling About Firearms

cadet levesque

Inactive
Reaction score
ok heres wat i dont get here comes canada in rifles and armour from head to toe. they have an ak-47 lets say america had an smg lets see smgduh :dontpanic: dont panic thoe we might get a better rifle and we can blast them with claymores ohh wait there no mores so i would have too say smg the best assult rifle ever.

Ummmm.....what?  Tell mommy to have the lead paint removed from your room. ::)

"No, Ralph. Just put your head on your desk and try to sleep."

"Oh boy! Sleep! That's where I'm a viking!"

cadet levesque said:
ok heres wat i dont get here comes canada in rifles and armour from head to toe. they have an ak-47 lets say america had an smg lets see smgduh :dontpanic: dont panic thoe we might get a better rifle and we can blast them with claymores ohh wait there no mores so i would have too say smg the best assult rifle ever.

That was, by far the dumbest thing I have ever read.
not only was it way off topic seeing as we are talking about favorite rifles,
it was also nearly indecypherable.
We are all worse off for having read it.

cadet levesque said:

This reads like you had a couple of bowls of alpha-bit cereal and then proceeded to yurk on the table. I want my IQ points back!

"Hey pal, just what you see, okay?"

- Gotta love 'Terminator' quotes.

Also:

" Get one for yourself!" - Sgt Rolf Steiner, in "Cross Of Iron" upon grabbing a PPSh-41.

i,M looking for a couple of lee-enfield, or any cheap rifle where you can store 3 rounds of blank ammo and fix a bayonett on...

"i,M looking for a couple of lee-enfield, or any cheap rifle where you can store 3 rounds of blank ammo and fix a bayonett on..."

- Now this guy is just plain scary.  I'd love to vet HIS particular PAL application.  Mark Lepine starting a Cadet Corps?

This was quite a few years ago, but I do remember that they were not handed in willingly.

Looks like a KAF PX Barrack Box Circa 2002.

;D

Tom

MG34, you owe me a new keyboard... I just drooled all over mine..

Holy shit guys ... how many "throw aways" and "drop pieces" does one guy need, or is this the arsenal of the Alberta Republican Army?

whiskey601 said:
Holy crap guys ... how many "throw aways" and "drop pieces" does one guy need, or is this the arsenal of the Alberta Republican Army?
I'd say both

The difference between men and boys is the size and price of their toys.

Back