• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic Up

Dolphado said:
should only take about 30 secs longer then brushing your hair once you get it as part of a routine.

You must be really more fast then I on the hair thing, I couldn't do that in 10 minutes!!!

Yrys said:
You must be really more fast then I on the hair thing, I couldn't do that in 10 minutes!!!

Me neither, Yrys! It takes me longer than that to put my daughter's hair in pigtails in the morning! I can see I'll have to get up early in Basic just to have time to fix my hair properly.

Or all you grrrls could just cut your hair ;D

(OK: I'm running away now!)

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
Or all you grrrls could just cut your hair ;D

(OK: I'm running away now!)

I was going to suggest the same thing and I won't run away!!  ;D

I would but I look like a 12 year old boy with short hair. Although I may try it when I'm older since I loose about a good 10 to 12 years with short hair.  :p

Well, you don't have to cut it really short and it does grow back, you know!  ;)

I know, but then what do i do with it when its not pined under a hat? I've had long hair almost my whole life.  Plus I got the getting hair up and outta the way down packed (I have 2 little ones so hair down is a bad and painful thing) But enough thread hyjacking hehehehe, I'm done  :-[

I like having long hair, i dont know how you army people can live with short hair  :)

PMedMoe said:
Well, you don't have to cut it really short and it does grow back, you know!  ;)

It took a long time (years) to grow my hair as long as it is now. Besides, I don't want to make my significant other cry. ;)

CDN Aviator said:
I like having long hair, i dont know how you army people can live with short hair   :)
And here I am, still a Civy, an I hate long hair :D

CDN Aviator said:
I like having long hair, i dont know how you army people can live with short hair  :)

What do you call "long hair" Aviator  :D?

I have very long hair, too! I have been debating whether I want to put it up in a bun with a lot of spray and what not, but I wonder if the smell of spray would attract bugs, especially bees? My hair is down to my lower back now so I guess I still have to cut some of it in order to make it into a good little bun. Hmm.

Prior to signing up, I had long hair.  I mean past my shoulders.  Yes, I was a mid-80's head banger.  Still am one at heart.  But, you must know, my headbanging did NOT involve Twisted Sister, Motley Crue or other "hairspray" bands.  My list included:
Iron Maiden
Voi Vod
Anthrax
Venom
et al.

Celticgirl said:
It took a long time (years) to grow my hair as long as it is now.

I know what you mean, that's why mine is short as I would be years in the "in-between" stage!!  ;D
I tried it when I was in the ResF.  Took me three years to get it just above my shoulders. :-[

Kruggle said:
but I wonder if the smell of spray would attract bugs, especially bees?
No more then usual I would think, but then again with no idea as to where your comming from a normal bug filled day for me could be a horrible swarm for you. I live in the sticks and grew up around mosquito's, black flys, hornets, bees, you name it and if it lives up here, I was either stung or bitten by it hahaha.

I though there were only going to be 5 episodes. Can anyone explain why there are 9 on here?

Back