• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic Up

The guy who couldn't get up that small A-frame.... Wouldn't wanna be him, thats for sure. OR the person who lost their balance and fell on the plank bridge...

cheeky_monkey said:
The guy who couldn't get up that small A-frame.... Wouldn't wanna be him, thats for sure. OR the person who lost their balance and fell on the plank bridge...

Baaahaha, our staff made us yell a French curse word when running across the bridge. (TABERNACLE!) A guy on my course bailed too, but he smacked his chin and needed stitches. Good times.

NL_engineer said:
I prefer the word "ladies" when addressing mixed gender groups (army only, and only the guys in the Troop), all the guys will laugh. MMR ockpainter you know you can never get away with calling a course guys, different with your own troops; last time I called a course guys (only men present at the time) a CWO apperard out of no were (you can guess how it ended)
I no longer worry about CWOs    >:D

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
I no longer worry about CWOs    >:D

but it doesn't take him/her to get something done about it, especially now with his/her blackberry.

NL_engineer said:
but it doesn't take him/her to get something done about it, especially now with his/her blackberry.
Not to sound all persnickity, but I am monumentally disinterested in what a CWO thinks of what I do/say. 
(Yes, that's sarcasm)

I care enough to take sound advice from a CWO, but if a CWO is worried that I may say "guys" when women are present, then that CWO has jumped the shark, IMPO.

Any news on the next episode? I can't seem to get enough of this show, I'm really enjoying it! Vastly more entertaining then "The Wiggles" and "Little Bear" that I get to listen to 90% of the time

Heh. Don't get too hooked, there are only 5 Episodes in total, and we are waiting on Episode 4 to be posted.

I can't help it, at the moment though i think an instructional video on how to properly shiny your boots would be more entertaining then what I'm stuck watching at the moment.  Never underestimate the power of Toopi and Binoo to calm 2 rambunctious kids though!

Dolphado said:
I can't help it, at the moment though i think an instructional video on how to properly shiny your boots would be more entertaining then what I'm stuck watching at the moment.  Never underestimate the power of Toopi and Binoo to calm 2 rambunctious kids though!

My Toopy and Binoo days are over (knock wood)...now it's Spongebob Squarepants that keeps "us" entertained, and I have to admit, the show makes me laugh!  ;D

I learned at an early age how to block things out hehe (2 sisters 8 and 10 years younger then me)

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/LF/English/podcast/basicup_004.mp4

Just posting the link to make it easy to test to see if episode 4 is up yet.

As of right now, not yet.

Anyone checked out the French version?  Whatever it's called.  I'm billingual enough that I'd understand most of what's going on. 

Is it any different?  Anybody?

I loved watching Dumont call the group for the morning PT...  hilarious!    ...sure it's only week one but we know from the sneak preview clips that things haven't changed too much by week 6! 

She comes to attention and flicks her friggin' hair to the side.... ::)

But like I said, I have to remember it's only week one...

Baker said:
Pretty slow trying to get it. Slow for anyone else?

Baker

I was running at about 24-30 Kbps this afternoon

*edit* However, It did lock up on me twice

Back