• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WO Richard Nolan RCR, WO Frank Mellish RCR, Sgt Shane Stachnik 2 CER, Pte Jonathan Cushley RCR- 03 Sep 06

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/09/03/afghan.fighting.ap/index.html

CNN confirms 4 killed on ISAF side, still nothing on DND site.

Whoever it is, RIP soldiers.

RIP to the soldiers, and may the injured ones heal. My thoughts are with them, as are my prayers. As a civvie, I'm thankful to them. *bows head* :cdn:

Heartfelt condolences to friends and family of the deceased. Speedy recovery to the injured.

My thoughts go out to the family and friends of these brave soldiers. Speedy recovery to the injured.

Our condolances to the family and friends of our fallen soldiers,  we would also like to wish a speedy recovery to our wouned brothers as well.

Rest in Peace my friends

Pop

Godspeed, Best wishes to the quick recovery to the injured, and Thoughts and prayers to the Friends and families of those soldiers killed.

RIP  :cdn: :salute:

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of the soldiers. RIP soldiers.  :cdn: :salute:

Deepest condolences to the family & friends of these brave and honourable soldiers.  Godspeed to the injured.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers. :'(

Thank you for service, Soldiers. Rest in peace, though your fight is over - ours will continue for you.  :salute:

Sympathies to family and friends.

Pro Patria.  :cdn:

As the Naval toast of the day says "to absent friends".  Godspeed to the injured and my thoughts and prayers to family and friends of all involved.

My thoughts to the Comrades, families and friends, My family says thank you and we will remember.  :(

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:  :salute:

Gunner said:
CTV Newsworld ran the interview with BGen Fraser.  Another sad day for Canada.
Actually it sounds like a pretty significant victory.

200 dead, 80 captured, 150+ fled, no civilian casualties.  More to come.  Most importantly: a district will soon be pacified.

Why isn't any of that information in the headlines today?

At worst this day is bittersweet.

Good job RCR.

RIP to the dead,
Familes of the dead - know people are thinking of you
Get well soon to the injured....

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:
:salute:

My condolances and prayers to those who have fallen.
RIP  :cdn:

The thoughts and prayers of the MacFarlanes will be with the soldiers and their families.

Ubique

Another sad day for Canadians.

Although sad, it sounds like our boys are getting the job done.

:cdn:Forgotten they will not be, for their actions and sacrifices will be passed on to all. RIP :cdn:

Back