• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's your gas price? 2.0

82.6 in Kemptville, just across the Rideau River from Ottawa.

They are expecting it to go down to $0.90 here in the HRM when the Price Fixing Regulation adjustment happens next (tonight or Friday night IIRC).  Diesel was $1.06 when I filled up the Jetta on payday.  Still high for diesel but a heck of a lot better than the $1.57 I paid in the summer once.  :eek:

Its .981 here in Annapolis County, Nova Scotia (or at least the Bridgetown ESSO when I last was in town). Hopefully it stays under a dollar for when I get my own car next month.. heh.

Greymatters said:
You know, that big of a difference kind of pisses me off...

that's understandable, used to piss me off too when we'd drive up from the east coast to visit the in laws.  I heard a nasty rumour that gas prices are going back up (hoping not)

82.1 this morning but 87.1 this afternoon in Kingston.

2 Cdo said:
82.1 this morning but 87.1 this afternoon in Kingston.

.821 ... thats quite a difference from the .981 we have here. Amazing what variety there is in prices.

Greymatters said:
Updating on gas prices:

Current Gas Prices V.1 (2004)thread: http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/threads/4197.30.html

Current Gas Prices V.2 (2006-2007) thread: http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/index.php?action=post;topic=51953.165;num_replies=167 (this one)

Current Gas Prices V.3 (2008) thread: I know its out there but didnt come up in the search... 

Price of regular gas went below $1.00/L on Vancouver Island for the first time in quite a while.

Not down here in "we've got our hands in your pockets Victoria" Still $104.9, bloody gougers.....

91.9 down here in Central Alberta, far better then the 128.9 it was two months ago.

Try $ 152.3/l here early in September for 91 octane!

cheers,

tango22a

Just to bring a little happiness to this thread I can remember filling up my 71 Volkswagen (which was on Reserve) at an off-brand station for $1.50 ... 19.9 per gallon!!!

Cheers,

tango22a

98.4 cents / l in Sherbrooke Que.--down a cent from yesterday.  Last week another regional controller admitted to charges of price fixing.  That makes 4 admissions within a year.  Friday 7 Nov.

tango22a said:
Try $ 152.3/l here early in September for 91 octane!

cheers,

tango22a

On the rock prices for sept 11 where $1.556/L for premium and $1.526/L mid grade and $1.496/L regular.

79.6 just N/W of Kanata. Let me tell you I was doing the happy dance drive!  ;D

LuvsMud said:
79.6 just N/W of Kanata. Let me tell you I was doing the happy dance drive!  ;D

79.6??? No fair!!!  ??? It's 93 here in Sydney, but when I left Fredericton yesterday morning, it was a nice 89.9...love it. :)

Back