• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
I will be going through the recurting process after I finish my (GED) General Education Degree. Hope fully with in Three to four months, i will have completed my (GED), so from there how ever long it takes for my application to go through. Infantry baby here i come... Completed the forms, and papers also have talked to a couple recurting Sargent's. 

Seth said:
I will be going through the recurting process after I finish my (GED) General Education Degree. Hope fully with in Three to four months, i will have completed my (GED), so from there how ever long it takes for my application to go through. Infantry baby here i come... Completed the forms, and papers also have talked to a couple recurting Sargent's. 

Best of luck to you, Seth.

A small point (it'll help you with your GED) - "I", when referring to yourself, is ALWAYS capitalized.

well im a student still. Im 16 but I really would like to join the militia soon as part time reserves but sadly my parents said no to it... but after highshool or uni ill join full time starting in infantry. my dream is to be in the air force just like my grandmother Inez was. I was influenced by my grandmother and 2 guys from the reserves comeing to my school and doing a presentation about the army (we saw this awsome clip of a plane firing something out and the plane kinda looked like it had wings it was awsome) well hopefully my dream of being in the air force comes true, if it doesnt ill go be a pilot   ;)

"I wonder how many people could be described, like me, as retired, and a spectator, and a wannabe all at the same time?"

22 years with the Patricia's, served with the regiment, closed out in the north.  Been out almost 10 years, still watching (and wishing I was a 21 year old paratrooper).  No regrets, no looking back.  js

Oliverrem said:
well im a student still. Im 16 but I really would like to join the militia soon as part time reserves but sadly my parents said no to it... but after highshool or uni ill join full time starting in infantry. my dream is to be in the air force just like my grandmother Inez was. I was influenced by my grandmother and 2 guys from the reserves comeing to my school and doing a presentation about the army (we saw this awsome clip of a plane firing something out and the plane kinda looked like it had wings it was awsome) well hopefully my dream of being in the air force comes true, if it doesnt ill go be a pilot  ;)

I'm not even going to start taking this apart.

Instead - I'll wish you the best of luck and I hope you're able to achieve your dreams.

Roy Harding said:
I'm not even going to start taking this apart.

Instead - I'll wish you the best of luck and I hope you're able to achieve your dreams.

Mellowing out are we Roy??

Oliverrem said:
...clip of a plane firing something out and the plane kinda looked like it had wings...

:-\ Id hate to be on a plane without wings. Being an ex-air cadet they never let us jump out like the army types do...

...shoulda woulda coulda....

JSA said:
"I wonder how many people could be described, like me, as retired, and a spectator, and a wannabe all at the same time?"

22 years with the Patricia's, served with the regiment, closed out in the north.  Been out almost 10 years, still watching (and wishing I was a 21 year old paratrooper).  No regrets, no looking back.  js
I got regrets. I quit PPCLI battle school cause of Ileotibial band tendonitis. I need to live that down and I hope to do that soon. Also,

Run Seth! Run!

Don't be like me, workmanlike ain't good enough, you need to be an athlete to be infantry.

I checked off civilian but I'm hopefully soon going to be a student of the military. Just going through the application process as of meow.

In the Regular Army as of TODAY! left the Naval reserves yesterday!! PRETC here i come! LOL

Awaiting a date with the fancy X-ray called the MRI, then awaiting a date with a scalpel, then we'll finally get my papers off to the CFRC. Damn.

Midget

Civy. Former R031 Infantry. Hopefully soon to be on course bound for a commission as an Armour Officer in the regular army.

Roy, I have not read that far into the GED book  ::)  haha, thanks man. "I" will keep a watch out on those I's...

Edgar, HOLY man, do I really have to run more? 

Kicks, jumps, swings fists, this guy will make it!

oh screw that, i'm asking for a yellowknife posting for EWAT!!! i want the extra 18K :D got a bloody ruck march for all technical trades in PRETC, going from Borden to Meaford :S

Back