• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Judging by the poll army guys either:

a.  have too much time on their hands
b.  are internet gurus
c.  cannot find something to do besides the job!!!

LOL >:D :warstory: :threat:

10 yrs Infantry (PPCLI) however just received my AES OP message so I'll be Airforce by summer time  ;D

Eleven days and counting until my time with the MRI.
Hey, maybe I'll be in that fancy machine while my sister is down the hall having her baby.

Midget

:cdnsalute:
Ex-Army  I served from 1973 - 1983.  Started in the Lincoln & Welland Regt. Went Reg. Force into the Logistics - MOC was MSE-OP935

I am presently the Membership Chairman of the AGENT ORANGE ASSOCIATION OF CANADA.
If you ever were in CFB Gagetown , I urge you to visit our Official Site  www.agentorangecanada.com

Well, its been a hell of a long time since i said anything on this website and this topic seems a good one, so...
I'm a dismounted Cavalry Scout in the Australian Regular Army, based up in Brisbane in the same compound as Wesley down under.
Just got back from a month out bush and just got internet access!
Have fun, cheers,
Hales

I suppose I should update too...

I got a letter last month informing me that I am no longer in the Supplementary Reserve since I have been inactive for the last 10 years.  They said I could request an extension it, but they normally aren't approved.  I didn't think it was worth requesting if I wouldn't be able to go back to the Primary Reserve anytime soon.  It doesn't make sense for my name to be on a database if I'm not active.

I'm not bitter, mad, sad or angry...but I do feel that my last link to the Army has been severed.  I always enjoyed the looks I got when I told friends and co-workers that I was technically still in the Army.  ;D

PPCLI Guy said:
About to lose my job

...and gain a new one.  Remember, add just a dash of salt to the coffee grounds, it makes the coffee taste so much better for the boss, and a happy boss is a good boss!  ;)

Good2Golf said:
...and gain a new one.  Remember, add just a dash of salt to the coffee grounds, it makes the coffee taste so much better for the boss, and a happy boss is a good boss!  ;)

If a dash is good, wouldn't a "pinch" be even better? (In the right place of course)   ;D

Drummy

Currently retired after 29 years with the RCR, MWO transfered to the reserves, haven't cleared in yet but in the process of going to 4 RCR.

I can almost see the light, May 2009, 8 months after re-deployment, retire w/ 20 yrs.

Air Force for Life!!  11 years come and gone, 8 Class B, 3 Reg, waiting to start new flying career.  No life like it.  ;D  :cdn:

Little update.  Got my Pilot Wings last Friday.  Headed off to Cold Lake at 419 Sqn for the FLIT!

Max

Just got my CT to the regs, heading out to Wainwright for my Infantry course soon.

;D

Back