• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Air Force for me, MH to be specific, so, close to Navy, only much cooler!  ;D

ECN 146-2 (Employment Code Number), Sergeant, Fitter Armament

Royal Australian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers

Think you might know me from my CF days? Wanna know more, see a pic, then check out my army.ca profile, and my MSN (icon, bottom upper left) profile too.

Cheers,

Wes

Army CIC officer in Eastern Ontario Area.  I'm an Lt. and I've been in since '96.

Cheers!! :cdn:

The Army Guy

Ex Army - you can guess the regiment. 13 years out in 96.

Navy, Student.

I noticed you also didn't put a "Tied up in Bearaucratic Limbo"   ;D

Edit-Signals added

jerk awaiting training

one day my day will come.. soon i will be the queen of summertime!

True blue CF Pilot - although I wear an OD flight suit, CADPAT rain-gear and fly a yellow and red plane!  :salute:

Air CIC awaiting switch to primary reserve engineer. Like MissHardie, also a student "forever" (4 yrs down, few more to go ).

Reg Army-Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers-421
Arte et Marte

im still a student but im finishing my last year, but i still work for DND, i spend most of my time working in the kitchens here in borden i kinda hate it but the pay is good.everytime i go there it reminds me that i got a year left and i should try my best to leave.

just a sig op.....

seems to me like this poll was dead simple, you read too much into simple questions or is it that you graduated from the CF school of anal retentiveness ???

Me i'm just a former 041/043 combat engineer ( army !!) and now a 081 AESOp ( air force !!)

Back