• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Current Military Status:

1) Mother of 2 super-active children
2) Navy wife to my husband, LS Bradbury
3) Sub-teacher for SMFRC Daycare
4) (almost) Reservist for 30 MP Platoon (Sackville)
5) College Student taking Pharmacy Technican

They're keepin' me busy LOL

S.Bradbury   
:cdn:

Currently Navy, but spent some combat arms time over in Germany earning my Beer and Bratwurst medal in the 80s/90s.  Returning to Shilo prompted a radical career change. Been living the non-green dream ever since, and not quite fitting in anywhere anymore.

GonzoK83 said:
PPCLI then N Sask R that's all I'm saying :cdn:
Do to some confusion (sorry)
I guess I should have stated that I didn't cut it as a reg so I went Reserve. Now I'm a civi I'm considering resigning.

Currently in the recruitment process, CFAT's and Med next week.
First pick is Army infantry. Looking forward to every minute of it.

Just a run of the mill civilian number cruncher. If I ever get tired of working for the spouse, I'd apply at DND. I'd likely make my contribution by pushing paper and making sure people get paid accurately and on time. Not glorious or glamourous work but if done wrong people notice!

hey guys!

My current status has changed a bit from last time..

They called me and said that infanteers are needed... go figure , so I got all my crap together , sent er in and now my old sqn's from air cadets just needs to get my info to them... then I do my testing then off I go..

I cant wait any longer its driving me crazy! I just want to get on course and go...

And everyone keeps telling me a different story.. but my eyes are pretty bad ( apparently a V4.. ) and I wont be able to go Infantry..

Anyone know anything about that?

Eother way they'll put me sigy..

But yah anyone have anything on that... thatd be awesome.

I was in the reserves for three years with 23 SVC BN as an MSE OP.  I like to keep tabs on how things are going.  Now I'm an Industial Electrican apprentice.  If I go back I could go EME.  But I love them trucks...

Civvy w/ file closed. Going to school atm, thinking about re-applying. Came here to see what SIG OPs had to say about their position.

Tired (bored) of being a civi...Paperwork is in...getting ready to come home. :tank:

Finished my Driver Wheeled course in CFRB Hamilton - qualified LSVW, MLVW, Milcot, Dangerous Goods, DDC,...yada yada yada

and Appointed as Bar Manager for the Pibroch Club in MacIntosh Armouries  ;)

...almost 3 1/2 Years in now since I took the Oath of Allegiance...

Is disgruntled Former member waiting for a "Discranialremovefromrectalcavityfrom recruitmentcenterpaperpile" a valid response?

badpup said:
Is disgruntled Former member waiting for a "Discranialremovefromrectalcavityfrom recruitmentcenterpaperpile" a valid response?

I take it you have paper work problems..... ;D

:cdn:civi-waitin to get in......me too fat ;D waaaaay too fat, but next summer im in. :skull:

First post for me here...wooo-hooo.!
Base brat (dad was Flt Eng)
5 yrs Army Cadets (2870 Ott.Svc. Bn CC)
GGFG on the "Hill" summer '82  (AWESOME!!)
Air Force SS Tech in Moose Jaw 88-99
AF AVN Tech Trenton 99- ?

Whole dang family ('cept Mom and 1 bro) was in uniform at some point. Myself and sis still serving this grand country.!!!!

Sounds like my family

Except all of us ARE serving! Yikes! ha ha.

My current status ;

April 18th. Testing and all that jazz. I really almost didnt have to do too much.. they really did a great job on constantly calling and getting me in. Pretty cool Im psyched.

Then they have my physical booked for after? Because im in Shilo. Weird huh?

Anywho. I can imagine it won't be very long from now .. lookin' at summer!!

It  better be soon because my parents are posted in May! lol :)

I am an CIC of the 2472 RCAC Cadet Corp as a 2LT...

(Edited by Moderator to remove unnecessary and unworkable link and smilie code.)

Back