• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Was a Cpl (R031)  in the 4R22R. Did the Ice Storm. Left in 98 and regret it!  :crybaby: 

And now i'm in the process in becoming an reserve helth care administrator officer, but a vision problem (I'm border line V4 / V5 and need more vision tests i.e. an cyclopegia) is delaying my swearing. But if its go well, i'll be soon a slt... This test will be done thuesday with an ophtalmo and i will bring it to the recruiting center in order to know immediately the result! :cdn:

Was R648 in the Airfield Engineers since 97, retired (felt strange to 'retire' from something at 24) as a MCpl in Aug 04, next day signed on the dotted line to be OCdt and now going through university in Victoria in the ROTP program. Currently CELE but trying to transfer to 46 AE.

Chimo!

5th Field Regiment (Royal Canadian Artillery) until m 18 then goin Infantry.

:cdn:

Military Policeman
Reg Force - 1 MP Platoon
The Edmonton Garrison

Garrison life is nice, but the field-THAT's where the fun is.  
Deployment-that's where the test is.

Been in only 4 1/2 years-and thoroughly enjoying it.

Cheers,

PlatoonWatchdog

:salute:

Retired 041 Fd Engr. I escaped being a 043 Cbt Engr by a couple weeks. whew! ;)

former r031 now 031.
I just realised I've served in 4 different companies in the RCR's with another company tasking coming up soon. weird.
intending to become a r031 after this contract to go to college.
Greg

I am a 215 Sig Op by moc but will always be a Rad Op 211 at heart. :crybaby:

Currently re-enlisting as a NCdt (MARS)
Many years ago I was a R031 infantryman for 4 years, made corporal. Prior to that, a Sea Cadet for 6 years.

Im currently in Army Cadets and hopefully if all goes well, I will be moving on to bigger and better things with the Reserves (BCD's) in 3 to 4 months, Or Reg Force Cook, hopefully soon.

- Shawn

Army Reserves Applicant!!!does that even count lol  (EX-Air Cadet)

Army, Combat Engineer with 20 years in, presently on roto 3 OP Athena
other tours :
Kuwait 92
Croatia 94
Sarajevo / Tuzla 97
SFOR 99/ 04

Back