• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Just so there's no confusion, I voted as a "Student"...not reserves since I'm not a member of one yet.

Hello

I am a civilian and student who is going to reapply to the Reserves within the next year. :)

Army Reservist MOC R861, transfering to the Regular Force hopefully as a 011 Armour.

According to the MOC list, I believe 861 is a cook. 

Myself, as far as the poll goes, I'm Airforce.

As my first official post, kudos to you all for such a great site!  This includes both the Staff/Moderators, and the Posters.  It's few and far between when you'll see mature discussions and disagreements...and people that will apologize when they're wrong or have offended someone.  I'm proud to be a member!

Chimo  :salute:

Army Reserve Infantry (untrained) only 16. basic in the summer cant wait

QY Rang (Armd Recce), High School Student and Mark's Work Warehouse's B****.  ::)

Army (R215). And I still classify myself as a student because, although I postponed university studies for the year to go on tour, I really do mean to go back. Thank god for this fortunate change of pace though. If I had to write another paper on 20th Century English Literature this year, I swear I'd have gone wonky!!  :p

Army Reserve R031

Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada (P.L.)

It's all about the kilts lads. The lassies dig em ;)

GO ARMY CADETS..then Im going into the army as an ossifer after I finish rmc

I was a member of the Brockville rifles whilst at high school but had to move back to England in late sixties. i joined the Royal navy and did 22 years service. i am presently employed as a security officer. :salute:

Will be R031, Infantry Reserve. Was told merit listed, told I'd get call for Swear-In mid-end November. Currently working civvy job, pursue career in TO Police Force...

Love  :cdn:

:salute:

Private ( recruit)  Army, Sig Op:) heading to St-Jean next week    ;D darn i'm so happy :)

im stopping my current job in 2 days....   :salute:   :cdn:

Medically released 3B in Jun 93 - Still fighting for medical pension

Places Servered Hmm 80-83 22 Svc Bn London R911
83-84 YTEP - Cornwallis 8331 A platoon.
83 MseOp 84 - 1 SVC Bn Calgary - 935
July 84 back to reserves 22 Svc BN - R911
2 1/2 year's class B 1st Hussars - R911
88 transfered Reg force Base side CFB Kingston - 911
1990 Posted 1 CSR to who changed to 1 CDHSR - 911
1992 Post back to Base side Kingston Untill released..  - 911

Back