• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Applicant (Reg F, Navy, RMS Clerk) and Spouse..  absorber of information.

None right now, hopefully a army reservist, infantry when im 16, if by 16 im in high school.

Applicant Reg Force  Air (fire fighter) currently a fire fighter in civvy life, called the other day and was merit listed. 

Applicant (Again, have small yet previous service), Air Force, AES Op. Just mailed off my back-check, 330-23, & 333-60 forms.

Having returned from TF108 I'm currently rear party for TF 3-09 and it totally sucks. All I have to say is that I'm not a councillor of any type and if your stupid enough to smoke DOPE, CRACK,CRYSTAL METH, then maybe you should have never have signed the dotted line. I say due diligence is a complete waste of *ucking time. Kick them out. Wait a minute if you can't pay your bills as a corporal making way to much money then get the @uck out!!! If you can't drink alcohol without getting the *hit kicked out of you then maybe you shouldn't drink!!! or better yet, you kicking the *hit out of some civie. Then get the *uck out. You are a complete waste of time for the battalion, the army, the CF. Thank you my time is done. I might start having REAR PARTY RANTS!!!! Stay Tuned

TOW TRIPOD

I'm releasing from my current unit and on the cusp of driving to Kingston to begin my third trade in the CF, but this time its for real because its the reg force  8)

QueenChatty said:
Can anyone tell me what it means to have the status class "B"
Thanks

Please use the search function this has been asked and answered before.

Reserve Service over 12 days (continous) but not filling a Reg Force Position.

EDITED TO PROVIDE CORRECT INFO

Minimum Consecutive Days. Cl “B” Res Svc as defined in QR&O 9.07 shall not be authorized unless the period of service is 13 or more consecutive days;

From QR&O 9.07

9.07  CLASS “B” RESERVE SERVICE

(1) A member of the Reserve Force is on Class “B” Reserve Service when the member is on full-time service and:
(a) serves in a temporary position on the instructional or administrative staff of a school or other training establishment conducting training for the Reserve Force, the Royal Canadian Sea Cadets, the Royal Canadian Army Cadets or the Royal Canadian Air Cadets;
(b) proceeds on such training attachment or such training course of such duration as may be prescribed by the Chief of the Defence Staff; or
(c) is on duties of a temporary nature approved by the Chief of the Defence Staff, or by an authority designated by him, when it is not practical to employ members of the Regular Force on those duties.
(2) Class “B” Reserve Service includes proceeding to and returning from the place of duty.

Please, change my status to - retired - City of Toronto Paramedic.
Effective: 1 June 2009.  :(

Hello everyone,

I chose army, but in more depth im starting with the 4 canadian rangers patrol, and local SAR team. I just found the site, and thought it would be interesting to join up.

I thought I'd give a little update!  I just finished the Fighter Lead In Training today, and now, I'm off to the OTU to fly the Hornet!

Good Luck Max

10 yrs in uniform first 3 as a Res RTOP last 7 have been as a reg force lineman.

GDawg said:
I'm releasing from my current unit and on the cusp of driving to Kingston to begin my third trade in the CF, but this time its for real because its the reg force  8)

Now I'm Reg F Comm Rsch, in the PAT Pl at CFSCE.

Serving foreign forces - British Army  :salute:

Enlisted into the Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (REME) in 1988 and trained as a Vehicle Mechanic (VM).

Now a Warrant Officer Class 1 (equivalent to a CWO) and approaching the end of a full (22 yr) military career.

I have recently applied to enlist as a VT (MOC:411) in the CF - currently awaiting the outcome of the PLA.

Armour Officer Cadet - ROTP student at WLU in ON graduating next year. School sucks but the job rocks so in the end it is all worth it.

Back