• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

We need a motto

Cpl Thompson said:
The Canadian Army: Now More Tanks then Generals! (sadly I cant verify that for truth....)

it should be "Canadian army: More Generals then tanks lol

anyone remeber the sayin on the simpsons when homer joins the navy? lol i dont remeber it all it would be a good slogan

Found it

"Daybreak: Tucawka.  The proud men and women of the Navy are fighting for freedom.  But you're in Lubba, Texas, hosing stains off a monument.  You're in the Naval Reserve.  America's seventeenth line of defense, between the Mississippi National Guard, and the League of Women Voters.  After basic training, you'll only have to work one weekend a month.  And most of that time, you're drunk off your ass."

One motto that has always stuck with me is the one that the SAR tech's use if i'm not mistaken.

"So that others may live"

May not exactly be a great motto for the forces but when you read about that soldier in Iraq who got the VC for his actions saving his fellow soldiers, I think it sums up an ideal soldier mentality.

Ghost778 said:
One motto that has always stuck with me is the one that the SAR tech's use if i'm not mistaken.

May not exactly be a great motto for the forces but when you read about that soldier in Iraq who got the VC for his actions saving his fellow soldiers, I think it sums up an ideal soldier mentality.
    SAR, peacekeeping, disaster releif, aid to civil power, fighting the war on terror, or conventional war in support of our allies, they all boil down to putting our lives on the line that others may live.  Ghost, your words hit hard.  Good call.

Our motto should be "Hope you're not comming cause we wont be there to meet you."

or "Two men, a .22 and thier tractor"

"We don't really want to be a bother...but if you're going, we can use a lift."

Todays Forces,....if you got the will, we got the way!

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Todays Forces,....if you got the will, we got the way!

Dont you mean if youve got a way then we;ve got a will?   ;D

The Canadian Forces: The Finest Russian Transports Money Can Rent

(In Latin)
â ?...In spite of all the sh*t we get put through...â ?

(In Latin)
â ?...Don't blade buddy...â ?

(In Latin)
â ?...Dog-F*ckers will be sorted out...â ?

Ghost778 said:

Isnt that the USAF PJ's Motto?

For the Primary Reserve:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/bliraqoneweekendamonth.htm

(In Latin, of course)

For thoose of us who have seen "FUBAR" the movie.

"The Canadian Army...Sometimes ya just gotta give' er!"

With the amount of of cutbacks over the years how about
"The Canadian Forces, Atkins approved"
You could used the same P.C recruiting posters aand stick an Atkins Approved seal on them.

It's not your fathers army; he had tanks! :cdn:
or how about
Armed by the lowest bidder, deployed without support, without supply, without transport, the Canadian Army, because Survivor is for weaklings. :cdn:

Back