• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

We need a motto

Wouldn't it make sense to just swap motto's with the US Marines?

USMC motto is, "The Few, the Proud, the Marines"

CF motto is, "The Strong, the Proud, today's Canadian Forces".

Wouldn't swapping them make some sense??      :p

I can remember the CF motto from their TV adds from the 70's, "There's No Life Like it", and "See Us about You", and the tacky music which also played along.

Australia has had a few too like, "Army, Bring Out Your Best" I once saw that sticker/decal on the inside of a toilet bowl   ;D, or "The Army, The Edge", or "Army Reserve, The Part Time Of Your Life".

And to think some who thinks these mottos up is getting paid probably more than me.

Now being honest, the only motto that I like is the British one "Go Hard Or Go Home" from the 90's.

Go figure.

Wes

"Didn't want to go to school, eh? Dig, boy, dig."

CHIMO,  Kat

Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people.....and kill them !

I believe its

"The Army - See exotic countries, meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them."

From Full Metal Jacket

I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!
-Joker

MikeL said:
From Full Metal Jacket

I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!
-Joker

Yah, that was what we were basing it off of...

"Army: Due to the current economic climate, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice."

CHIMO,  Kat

Back