• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VAC wait times

And it's useless to call or email VAC asking when you might see the Lump Sum. They give you the same answer every time......"It may take up to 6 weeks for the lump sum deposit."
Right. I called and they said 2-4 weeks called 2 weeks later it was 4-6 called today and they said "yeah it's in progress and it's a 6 week turn around but it is at a high priority" . What is this "progress" and if all of them are high priority as they say isn't that just normal priority... I don't get it man it's way to long for something so simple.

Honestly it sounds like you guys are being told it can take
Right. I called and they said 2-4 weeks called 2 weeks later it was 4-6 called today and they said "yeah it's in progress and it's a 6 week turn around but it is at a high priority" . What is this "progress" and if all of them are high priority as they say isn't that just normal priority... I don't get it man it's way to long for something so simple.
How long have you been waiting now?

It doesn't make sense man. There's no rhyme or reason with VAC. What's so difficult and lengthy about processing a Lump Sum payment that has already been calculated. It shouldn't be taking this long a full month in. Ridiculous.

When I was dealing with the veterans review board they said it takes around 8-10 months- and my hearing was set almost exactly at the 8 month mark. 2023 for reference

It doesn't make sense man. There's no rhyme or reason with VAC. What's so difficult and lengthy about processing a Lump Sum payment that has already been calculated. It shouldn't be taking this long a full month in. Ridiculous.
Any word on yours yet?

Any word on yours yet?
How ironic is this, now that you asked that. I just logged into My VAC Account and noticed today the PSC Monthly Amount FINALLY disappeared so now I should receive my Lump Sum any day now. Today marks the 1 month and 3 day mark.

How ironic is this, now that you asked that. I just logged into My VAC Account and noticed today the PSC Monthly Amount FINALLY disappeared so now I should receive my Lump Sum any day now. Today marks the 1 month and 3 day mark.
That's good news. Kinda wild I still havnt seen a change, VAC holding out on me I guess haha

23 Jan and so far have been able to confirm over the phone that they have it. Payment was deposited today so moving on to next month.

More annoying is the wait to get med rcds to provide me with the documentation for a certain period from my med file. Need to see if new documentation is there to support my other claims.

Has anyone been waiting for lump sum since 23 Jan or before? This is crazy how long it is taking as I submitted my form on the 23rd of January and all they say is call back at the 6 week mark.

That's good news. Kinda wild I still havnt seen a change, VAC holding out on me I guess haha

when did you submit your form?

any news yet? I submitted my form on the 23rd of Jan!
Nope, sent mine in the 22nd and I called today and they finally requested it to be expedited but I doubt it will have any affect , I'll know more Monday hopefully

I hop you get the money soon maybe the deposit will go in to your account tomorrow.....

I hop you get the money soon maybe the deposit will go in to your account tomorrow.....
As of right now my PAS is still listed in my Benefits tab so my guess is that once that goes away I'll still be waiting a week

Nope, sent mine in the 22nd and I called today and they finally requested it to be expedited but I doubt it will have any affect , I'll know more Monday hopefully
I will let you know if I see or hear anything as well.

Back