• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VAC wait times

I submitted my Lump Sum form on 23 Jan and I finally received my Lump Sum deposit in my Bank account today. About friggin' time. It went in 4 days after the PSC monthly amount disappeared under Current Benefits.

Reactions: FSA
I submitted my Lump Sum form on 23 Jan and I finally received my Lump Sum deposit in my Bank account today. About friggin' time. It went in 4 days after the PSC monthly amount disappeared under Current Benefits.
Wow just wow. Hopefully mine starts soon.

VAC says they process the requests as they come in but that's obviously not the case, don't get me wrong I'm happy you got it I just dont understand how mine was submitted on the 22nd and it hasn't even been looked at yet. Myself and FSA must have some new guy with a file pile a mile long

VAC says they process the requests as they come in but that's obviously not the case, don't get me wrong I'm happy you got it I just dont understand how mine was submitted on the 22nd and it hasn't even been looked at yet. Myself and FSA must have some new guy with a file pile a mile long
OMG yes that made my laugh hard the new guy with paperwork up to his eye balls.lol

Yea, from experience with Lump Sum deposits. I noticed over the past few years there is no rhyme or reason with VAC for wait times. It sometimes seems like it depends on who you get. Like my VIP Benefit. I got approved in one week just recently. Did the Phone call Assessments in that timeframe and the deposit came yesterday. Insane. The VAC lady I did the assessments with was real easy going and helpful and went the full 9 yards to make sure I got approved it seems.

OMG yes that made my laugh hard the new guy with paperwork up to his eye balls.lol
Any word yet or sign? I called and they said they would escalate if not in my account tomorrow

They escalated mine and said to call again if I don't have it by Friday and they will "figure something out then" what ever that means

Well my benefits page finally went blank. Now to see how long it takes for the deposit.

Yep - 22nd they had everything go direct to the circular file. 😜

Back