• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Well Pierre’s comments on who should and shouldn’t be in the locker room have CBC going absolutely apoplectic.

;)

Thats Good Episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

It’s funny how nonsensical social and cultural issues like this are always given more light when important gov issues are at the stage of complete failure. Government, through their bought media, want to distract you from the real issues by dividing people and making them fight each other. The LPC will double down on this crap and scare Canadians with abortion rights being taken away leading up to election night.

Ouu not the post-national state!

Do you even have any idea of what that means?
Have a look at the comments here. Seriously. Are you actually going to try and divert our attention or distract us? In case you can't tell, its a freaking political lynch mob across this nation looking to end Trudeau's political career

Ouu not the post-national state!

Do you even have any idea of what that means?

Why would you assume people don’t know what a post-national state is?

Most people have a pretty decent idea, it’s not overly complex…even Wikipedia has a decent definition.

Postnationalism or non-nationalism[1] is the process or trend by which nation states and national identities lose their importance relative to cross-nation and self-organized or supranational and global entities as well as local entities.

It’s funny how nonsensical social and cultural issues like this are always given more light when important gov issues are at the stage of complete failure. Government, through their bought media, want to distract you from the real issues by dividing people and making them fight each other. The LPC will double down on this crap and scare Canadians with abortion rights being taken away leading up to election night.
It's amazing thing that these issues come up at just the right times........

February 29 is fast approaching........Leap day forty years ago......Dad did something.....

Will it be enough to save the Liberal Party.......I'm betting it could be.

Its the only hope they have of getting anyone to vote them. Vote for the Liberals or ELSE!

February 29 is fast approaching........Leap day forty years ago......Dad did something.....

There best hope is to replace him with someone that is fiscally moderate and not a climate/gender/apology zealot. Then yes, I agree that could give them another win. Let's just hope Trudeau drives this ship right to the bottom instead.

I doubt he steps down before septembre. But I agree that he likely needs to go if the LPC wants any chance of not being seriously wiped out.

Back