• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

If the NDP were smart, they would do two things:

Concentrate on defeating the Liberals. Ignore the Tories.

Dump the “white-collar left” and rediscover the “blue-collar left”. Go back to your class warfare Marxist roots. Ditch the identity politics (aka “woke BS”, though I hate that term).

But the NDP is politically incompetent so they will continue to campaign against the Tories and embrace what Yascha Mounk called “the identity trap”.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/books/2023/09/27/identity-trap-yascha-mounk-review/

The LPC is essentially drilling more holes into the hull of the titanic as it sinks into the water.

It's fantastic to watch.

Only in this world the Titanic doesn't sink, it just gets a new section base that has to stop the ingress of water and put out the MMS fires that we left by the last section base.

Yippee, my riding and my MP. It has not been well received locally and you would think that a MP first elected in 1988 would be more astute but sadly tone deaf.
Actually many think that based on displays like this, that someone with over 1/3 century of political life is pretty indifferent to the plight of their constituents.

This article is behind a paywall and the media company is currently suing the federal government for violating their subscription contract, but the header explanatory (public-non paywall) is the main point anyway.

Trudeau government is borrowing another half trillion dollars:

Yippee, my riding and my MP. It has not been well received locally and you would think that a MP first elected in 1988 would be more astute but sadly tone deaf.
I'm guessing the lobster fishermen in the Cardigan riding aren't too upset with him...

Back