• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

I baked bread.

Using flour, yeast, salt and water, or ingredients even a six-year-old can recognize.

Without a pre-mix.

Without a bread-making machine.

Shanley03_body.jpg

Had a 2 cigars in the living room, watched 2 CFL Games then watched the RAT PACK. And drank 1/2  a bottle of bourbon

eurowing said:
I pretty much convinced the Missus that we can buy 16 more cylinders!!  From half a world away.  This will boost my cylinder index from a very manly 35 to a eye popping 51. (slightly shamed by 6 of them being in a mini-van) Everyone knows men are judged on their cylinder index.

Keeping the missus and kids happy with those 6 cylinders is vitally important in being able to obtain the others. Think of it as those 6 cylinders taking one for the team! 6 must be sacrificed for the good of the other 45!!

Yesterday, i poked King Kong's hairy *** with my X7 M4 Carbine Tippmann! - Nahhh :camo:

Technoviking said:
I had sex with a woman.  Nothing more manly than that.

Philosophical question: If having sex with a woman is manly, ipso facto, wouldn't that make having sex with a man twice as manly?

ahahaha. :nana:

armychick2009 said:
Keeping the missus and kids happy with those 6 cylinders is vitally important in being able to obtain the others. Think of it as those 6 cylinders taking one for the team! 6 must be sacrificed for the good of the other 45!!

True, and I did get the biggest engine, lots of buttons (my foster daughter said I liked it cause it had lots of buttons and men like buttons), DVD system, remote opening doors and I threw Pirelli Scorpion winter tyres on it.

Put 2 pieces of wood in the back of my truck then cut them in half.....

Should I mention they were 42" rounds of old growth Fir and we used a 32" chain saw.

;D

Drove my 2010 Dodge Ram truck with the 5.7L Hemi engine about 500 km.

eurowing said:
True, and I did get the biggest engine, lots of buttons (my foster daughter said I liked it cause it had lots of buttons and men like buttons), DVD system, remote opening doors and I threw Pirelli Scorpion winter tyres on it.

Hmm - I'm no mini-van expert but - with transformations such as those, can it even still be considered a mini-van???!!!

And your daughter is correct, men like buttons and they normally know how to push them.... even the buttons that don't physically exist but those that can be found within the mind of a woman!

My manly feat for this quarter:

Conceived another male offspring - a wise man once told me that it takes a real man to make a man - with two now under my belt, I figure I'm a manly man.

I hear that if you have two more the hospital gives you a coupon book and a pin.  ;D

Nemecek said:
Philosophical question: If having sex with a woman is manly, ipso facto, wouldn't that make having sex with a man twice as manly?
Original text deleted by the poster to avoid being labelled a cro-magnon, insensitive or other derogatory terms.  In other words, I am being manly by self-editing ;D

I didn't do too much today. Just laid on the couch watching TV.

This was while Missus Drummy was outside mowing the lawn with our push mower.

Drummy

Drummy said:
I didn't do too much today. Just laid on the couch watching TV.

This was while Missus Drummy was outside mowing the lawn with our push mower.

Drummy

Sounds like my day; I sat on the couch enjoying the air conditionning while drinking rye & cokes and surfing the net ... I could see Darrell through the window as he pushed the mower around sans beer.

Awesome day.  ;D

Yesterday I installed a new storm door, got to use power tools as it is a pre-req for manly stuff to use and impact drill when a simple screwdriver would do.  Today I set up all the new camping gear sans instructions and didn't break anything.

Vern:  I need photographic evidence that Darrell, A) mowed the lawn and B) (especially) did it with out a beer in hand.

H

Old and Tired said:
Yesterday I installed a new storm door, got to use power tools as it is a pre-req for manly stuff to use and impact drill when a simple screwdriver would do.  Today I set up all the new camping gear sans instructions and didn't break anything.

Pfffft. A girl could do all that in a single morning.

Vern:  I need photographic evidence that Darrell, A) mowed the lawn and B) (especially) did it with out a beer in hand.

H

I didn't snap a pic, but I did just ask him to go outside and make like it was yesterday ... he called me a bitch ... just before he went to the kitchen to pour me another rye & coke.  >:D

Went over to Sparks Street to enjoy more of Buskerfest today and as I ate dinner at L'Ange Café (had the Pineapple Red Curry bowl, strongly recommend it) I noticed that the girl running the kids inflatable obstacle course just in front of the café was checking me out the entire time I was chowing down.

Now like any 18 year old male I took this as a good sign, and walked over to chat her up.

Like the smooth manly man I am, the first words out of my mouth in the best Joey impression I could muster: "Hey... How you doin?"

Needless to say I got her number.

HavokFour said:
Now like any 18 year old male I took this as a good sign, and walked over to chat her up.

Like the smooth manly man I am, the first words out of my mouth in the best Joey impression I could muster

Needless to say I got her number.

Bang on, good sir, bang on!

Back