• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

Parallel parked on the street, in Winnipeg, in winter.

"Manly is a suburb of northern Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia 17 kilometres north-east of the Sydney central business district and is the administrative centre of the local government area of Manly Council, in the Northern Beaches region."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manly,_New_South_Wales

I'm here all week.  Try the veal.  >:D

Wow, this thread has been dead for a while.  Time to revive.

In an extreme test of manhood, I took my car past the E on the gas gauge.  There was actual daylight between the pointer and the line. 

What makes this even more extraordinary, is that I did it with my Wife in the car!

GnyHwy said:
Wow, this thread has been dead for a while.  Time to revive.

In an extreme test of manhood, I took my car past the E on the gas gauge.  There was actual daylight between the pointer and the line. 

What makes this even more extraordinary, is that I did it with my Wife in the car!

Yeah, but did you get her to panhandle for the gallon of gas to coaxe the vehicle to the next gas station, lol?

I booked a family long weekend/vacation WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING MY WIFE.

[size=8pt]But then I had to cancel it when she told me she was working Saturday
[/size]

I got tools out today and fixed the doorbell, the towel rack, and spent a while loading Browning .30 cal belts.

daftandbarmy said:
I booked a family long weekend/vacation WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING MY WIFE.

[size=8pt]But then I had to cancel it when she told me she was working Saturday
[/size]

No way.

NavyShooter said:
I got tools out today and fixed the doorbell, the towel rack, and spent a while loading Browning .30 cal belts.

Checking off the Honey Do list. So, what does she have planned with the .30 cal belts?  >:D

Back