• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

HavokFour

Inactive
Reaction score
Here we will post the most manly thing we have done today. Women are more than welcome as they can be even more manly than us men sometimes.

Today I knocked down a tree with my bare hands.

Today I threatened to cut him off for the remainder of the millenium because he wouldn't go to Timmies to get me a coffee.

I won. Instantly.

Girls rule.

ArmyVern said:
Today I threatened to cut him off for the remainder of the millenium because he wouldn't go to Timmies to get me a coffee.

I won. Instantly.

Girls rule.
Using sex as a weapon is quite un-manly.  Getting Timmies to avoid getting cut-off, is quite manly  8)

Today I put up my "I Love Me" wall in the office, and then put the finishing touches on my library / man cave. 

Sadly, in order to do that I also had to hang curtains.

PPCLI Guy said:
Sadly, in order to do that I also had to hang curtains.

It's OK if they are in a fabric you wouldn't be embarrassed to wear as a kilt.    ;D

I pointed out to my wife a couple of streaks she left when she cleaned the windshield on our RV.

Old Sweat said:
I pointed out to my wife a couple of streaks she left when she cleaned the windshield on our RV.
Nice!  Double whammy!  First getting her to clean your RV and then correcting her when she was junk at it ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qehxjub5lyo

Showering like a man (vs woman)

I don't know which I find more amusing about this topic. The responses posted or the OP's portrait of 19th century Victorian steel tycoon.

This thread just combines my two favourite things: Chauvinism and time travel!

And in response, the manliest thing I've done was hauling a bunch of 12 foot long railroad ties around my backyard to build a few flower beds. Of course I had a tie on each shoulder at the time, shirtless with some Tool blasting from the deck. Some of you may say "Woah, flowers? Hardly manly". 

I'm shaping the Earth with my bare hands and looking good at the same time. Fear me.  :D

The manliest thing I've done today is clean my Beretta....then I painted my toe nails, so that kind of counter-acted the manliness though.  :p

Tidied up the man cave and moved all the wife's things back out. (She keeps secreting little things in there). Upgraded the fridge and filled it with beer. Fired up the man cave computer and updated it all. Took stock of the ammo out there, sat down, lit a mosquito coil, drank beer and observed my handywork while listening to the local rock station. Tomorrow is for playing at whack-fuck.

Spent 11 hours on the beach watching hundreds of large breasted extremely fit women play beach volleyball.

Just spent the better part of 10 hours drinking Alpine and watching NASCAR. During the breaks between races and during cautions, managed to weed and water the garden (No flowers, just carrots, beans, cucumber, and swiss chard), whipper snip some weeds, and hack a couple stumps out of the part of the yard that used to be over-grown, using a steel rod and a spade. Did I mention that the time spent outside was spent mostly with an Export-A blue (DARK) hanging out of my mouth?

I had sex with a woman.  Nothing more manly than that.  Except for maybe building an outhouse at a cottage.  That's hardcore manly!!!!

I pretty much convinced the Missus that we can buy 16 more cylinders!!  From half a world away.  This will boost my cylinder index from a very manly 35 to a eye popping 51. (slightly shamed by 6 of them being in a mini-van) Everyone knows men are judged on their cylinder index.

Back