• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

Decided to run home from work today. Have never done it before so I thought I'd give it a try. 2 hours and one sprained ankle later, my wife finds me half way up the last hill (it's 3 km long) and gives me a ride.

Manly part: I sprained my ankle in the first 10 minutes.

I climbed Mt Rainier on June 12th as part of an Alpine Club trip.

Ironically, I felt like I had Morning Sickness from about 11,500 ft to the top at 14,000ft. Ladies, you now have my sympathy!  :salute:

I sit here in my underwear, eating a can of SPAM and smoking a cheap cigar.

I gave some punk a verbal thrashing for not giving up his seat for an elderly woman on the bus on the way home last night, and it was a looooooooooooong ride.

EDIT: Oh, I also made bacon and sausages on the BBQ for breakfast this morning. ;D

I urinated twice so far today,... and remained standing both times  :nod:

medicineman said:
Depending on your age, that can be a big deal  :nod:.

MM

Some of us just get it right at a younger age  ;D, I'm so good at it now one would think I've been doing it for years!

Some older guys get what we call "micturation syncope" - they faint when they try to start a stream, so count your blessings and hope you continue to remain upright through the years  ;D.

MM

medicineman said:
Some older guys get what we call "micturation syncope" - they faint when they try to start a stream, so count your blessings and hope you continue to remain upright through the years  ;D.

MM
Thanks, Sean. Something else to worry about in my golden years. Right now my major complaint is my deteriorating eyesight. When I look in a mirror, all I can see is an old fart!

My family doctor suggested I try turning the mirror to the wall. I asked if I should paste a picture of Justin Bieber on the back.

Old Sweat said:
My family doctor suggested I try turning the mirror to the wall. I asked if I should paste a picture of Justin Bieber on the back.

DON'T YOU TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY SWEET, LITTLE, SUGAR-VOICED ANGEL!!!!
You've tainted the "womanly" thread for all of us.

Oh by the way, my Grandson Carson will now be known as:

Sir Carson of Uplands.
He got a sword and shield today. SO.... I knighted him.

Hammer Sandwich said:
DON'T YOU TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY SWEET, LITTLE, SUGAR-VOICED ANGEL!!!!
You've tainted the "womanly" thread for all of us.

... is it that time of the month for you again, Hammer?
;D

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
... is it that time of the month for you again, Hammer?
;D

I WISH I WAS A GENIUS LIKE YOU...
THEN I GUESS I COULD SOLVE ALL THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS!

CUZ' YOU'RE SO GREAT...AND I'M SO STUPID....

WHY DO YOU HATE MY MOTHER?!?!?

...and.....(wait for it)...... cry....

Hammer Sandwich said:
I WISH I WAS A GENIUS LIKE YOU...
THEN I GUESS I COULD SOLVE ALL THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS!

CUZ' YOU'RE SO GREAT...AND I'M SO STUPID....

WHY DO YOU HATE MY MOTHER?!?!?

...and.....(wait for it)...... cry....

Wow... you can speak WOMAN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RqrdRqAr1Q

We are unworthy  :whiteflag:

Back