• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

Sigger said:
Stella. Beautiful name.
I just taught my 5 year old daughter, Stella, How to open and pour my beer.. while I roast beer can chicken on the fire machine.

Something like this?

worst_parents_009.jpg

recceguy

Went to a cowboy chuck-wagon dinner competition last year in Texas.

Everything was cooked over an open fire, mainly in cast iron cookware.

Included in the dinner was the requirement for a dessert. Most often than not it was peach cobbler, followed by blueberry cobbler.

Try a splash of JD vice lemon juice. Or a large JD for the cook.

The cowboys looked manly. The cowgirls looked delicious.

Jim Seggie said:
Then, I went to the hospital to visit my daughter and her daughter.....Stella....all of about 4 hours old........

Congratulations, Jim!

Congratulations Jim! One thing I often hear grandparents say, "All of the fun, none of the responsibility. Gotta love grandkids."

How many men does it take to open a beer?............................................

None.  It should already be open when the woman brings it to them.

How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?..............

Trick question, feminists can't change anything!  ^-^

FactorXYZ said:
How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?..............

Trick question, feminists can't change anything!  ^-^

I heard an interesting follow up to that one from a buddy's girlfriend.

How many chauvinists does it take to change a lightbulb? Two, one to -ah the hell with it, let her do the dishes in the dark.

Saskboy said:
I heard an interesting follow up to that one from a buddy's girlfriend.

How many chauvinists does it take to change a lightbulb? Two, one to -ah the hell with it, let her do the dishes in the dark.

Politically correct? NO :facepalm:    Hilarious? YES  :nod:

dinicthus said:
How many psychologists does it take to change a light bulb?

One but the light bulb really has to want to change.

How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb?  Two...but I'm not sure how they got in there.

MM

Got my first bee sting of the summer while working on the hedges in our backyard. I removed the stinger with my teeth and sucked the venom from my flesh, but not before beheading my assailant with a box cutter and offering the corpse to the large ant colony by the fence.

I then assaulted said colony with foaming RAID to maintain my backyard superiority and to quell insect unrest.  >:D

Later on I applied Afterbite to my wound and dressed it with a Toy Story band-aid.

Beat a little white ball into submission then perfectly grilled meat on the fire machine.

While all you have been beating white balls and bbqing I have  been researching zombies, to wit:

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainment/20110518/zombie-awareness-110518/

I was going to do that this weekend, but seeing as the world will come to an end on Saturday...

211RadOp said:
I was going to do that this weekend, but seeing as the world will come to an end on Saturday...
And your brother and his wife just sold their house in Fredericton too . . . Guess who's mother called us today!

I was lazimotion(reading a book)on my hidabed couch one night
readin a sci-fi book when i noticed a spot on the wall. damn i thought
did that spot move??? noticed the spot had looked spiderish... so
i proceed to load the gun i just bought for my grandson(air) some-
thing like i had when i was a kid (spring-loaded) dart gun.. checking
my ammo i had 10 shot in order to vangquish this spider invader....
cocked ---loaded-fired----ect last shot hit this teeny-tiny spider bang
on... so i walked over to check if this spider was vanqished.. There he/
she was on the floor so feeling really stupid for discharging so much
ammo on this wee beastie i felt sorry for it... So bein a nice guy i app-
lied 1st aid, scoped it out and noticed it was still alive... So made a deal
with this lil creature... you catch flies(i hate flies of all kind's) you got a
home,,,so here i are typing this with this neat lil spider on my shoulder
munching on a fly... Aint life great....
Cheer's
Scoty B

Today my best friend was put to rest. After a sudden, and rapid onset of cancer and an advanced form of diabetes 2 weeks ago, he was finally put down this morning at 11:00AM ET. Me and my mother, not wanting the vet place to just throw him in the trash (bylaws prohibit burying dogs and cats within city limits), drove over an hour to Cornwall where our family has owned a large chunk of land along the St. Lawrence since before Confederation. I found him a nice spot under a tree and began digging and hacking away at roots, rocks, clay, and sand until I had a hole about 7 feet deep of which I lowered his coffin (homemade).

It's missing a marker still, and I'd like him to have one. If anyone has any ideas/suggestions on how to go about making one please shoot me a PM.

R.I.P. Hamlet.

Havok Four:

My condolences.  When my best friend died, we had her cremated, and we had her ashes put into an urn, which is proudly displayed at home.  It's manly to cry when your dog dies, trust me.  :salute:

Back