• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

Sapplicant said:
Woke up beside a beautiful woman, and had no idea how she got there, or who she was.

Kept my cool, and while she was still passed out, I went to cook breakfast and check her ID.

8)

We have a winner.

PMedMoe said:
His prize?  A free trip to the local health care clinic.

:rofl:

It's even funnier to me, because that's exactly where I went after I walked her home that morning.

Me and the staff there know each other on a first name basis. Wonder if that counts as an entry of manly proportions...

Sapplicant said:
It's even funnier to me, because that's exactly where I went after I walked her home that morning.

Good for you.  :nod:

Sapplicant said:
Me and the staff there know each other on a first name basis. Wonder if that counts as an entry of manly proportions...

Not to me, but then I actually get paid to preach about this kind of stuff.......  8)

Sapplicant said:
Me and the staff there know each other on a first name basis.
In a "Tim the Tool Man" Taylor kinda way?  :nod:

PMedMoe said:
Not to me, but then I actually get paid to preach about this kind of stuff.......  8)

Now that I think of it, it's DEFINITELY manly. One of the manliest sayings out there is "Take care of your equipment, and it'll take care of you." I live my life by that motto, in more ways than one.  ;D

Spilled piping hot coffee all over my crotch this morning on the 95 and didn't make a peep.

I did however shed a single manly tear for the breakfast bagel on my lap that was ruined.

I'm assuming you were watching the game while drinking your home-brewed beer in a mason jar, in a recliner, whilst petting your pet grizzly.

Still friends with a very attractive tall blonde woman. That my friends is Manly!!  >:D

Jim Seggie said:
Still friends with a very attractive tall blonde woman. That my friends is Manly!!  >:D

It also disqualifies you as a nerd. Welcome to geekdom  >:D

ps-> Where does this one lay on the 10 point scale?

Sapplicant said:

ps-> Where does this one lie on the 10 point scale?

Down boy!!

Sapplicant said:

ps-> Where does this one lay on the 10 point scale?
I disagree. Nerds always get the chicks in the end.

This one's a 12.

Jim Seggie said:
Still friends with a very attractive tall blonde woman.

Do you think that if she ever discovers what you're really like, that'll end?  ;D

xena said:
Do you think that if she ever discovers what you're really like, that'll end?  ;D
yes, so lets keep this on the down low!! LOL ;D

I have an appointment this afternoon to get hot wax put on my face to rip off some pesky stray eyebrow hairs.  Yes, this could be in The Womanly Thread, but since guys are such wussies when it comes to pain, I thought I'd put it here.  ;)

Oh, and I'm going to go drink after.  Is that "manly" enough?  ;D

PMedMoe said:
Oh, and I'm going to go drink after.  Is that "manly" enough?  ;D

You'd have to fart loudly, laugh at it, eat a giant chili dog all while watching a football/hockey game for it to be close to manly enough.  >:D

Back