• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

Sig_Des said:
Yup ;D

What, you haven't seen those massige Tim's mugs?

LOL I got one of those for when I was bouncing around the training in my T-LAV  ;D

IN HOC SIGNO said:
OK so we're all winning donuts and coffee but does anyone actually know anyone who has ever won one of the big prizes?

My next door neighbour won the Mazda MPV in 97. Last year in Sup Coy Gagetown we had two BBQ winners!! One of the civ employees at CE in Gagetown last year won a vehicle as well.

But, of course in in Belleville, I got to watch my other neighbours son (in-debt up to his ears due to his University) scratch his "Cash For Life" card (and WIN!!!) recd at his surprise 19th birthday party during a weekend at home!! Good kid too. Quite the birthday party that turned out to be I tell you!!

Vern, I'm moving in next door to you when I get to G'town... or maybe across the street, since that one hasn't been *hit* yet, and it looks about due.

Nic

Got me my first win last night, Cuppa coffee.
Was working night trauma shift and needed it! A good Samaritan medic made a stop for me.
I needed it!

GF

I got two gagnes un beigne/donut here sitting on my desk in my office.ANYONE who wishes to have these can PM me as I don't eat em.

Otherwise dans la poubelle(sp?)

If you win a donut you can get a muffin or cookie instead.

Today was a auspicious day for me, for I finally won a Free Coffee!  My first win in 3 years and only my second win in about 5!

So i'm happy!

I only buy large black coffee's.And the occasional bagel on saturday mornings with the wife and kid.

Anyone in Gagetown area drop me a line for a total of 3 donuts now.No one at work will take em.

EX_RCAC_011 said:
I only buy large black coffee's.And the occasional bagel on saturday mornings with the wife and kid.

Anyone in Gagetown area drop me a line for a total of 3 donuts now.No one at work will take em.

a place of work where no one wants fat pills? *sniff* brings tears of joy to my eyes...

Ex_RCAC: I'm not in Gagetown as I type this; however, I will take them off your hands: just PM me as I'll be there next week (what an ex-mortarman won't do for doughnuts!)

:D

(PS: I'm serious: I'd love to have those doughnuts!)

EX_RCAC_011 said:

Hey!! Wait a minute!! I thought you invited me out for caffeine this week?? I eat donuts dude!! Bring the tabs with you!!

Back off VonG...get your own donuts!!  :mad:

The Librarian said:
Hey!! Wait a minute!! I thought you invited me out for caffeine this week?? I eat donuts dude!! Bring the tabs with you!!
How DARE you threaten to deprive a mortar-dude from not having doughnuts? 

Oh, wait, sup tech, eh?  OK, you take them: I don't want a M109, a Leo C2 and fifteen Tac Vests on my clothing docs ;D

Woah!
Now this is what I would expect in old A sqn!Per's fighting over donuts!

VonG you got one.

Vern I bring the others along.

Next one's I get what could I do....

GERBER FIGHTS BEHIND J-7!!!

....sweet......

Back