• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

EX_RCAC_011 said:
Woah!
Now this is what I would expect in old A sqn!Per's fighting over donuts!

VonG you got one.

Vern I bring the others along.

Next one's I get what could I do....

GERBER FIGHTS BEHIND J-7!!!

....sweet......
I'd lose this one: hands down.  I lost mine in the training area YEARS ago, and have decided unilaterally to not submit any paperwork since the process involved the sacrifice of virgins, three goats and one first-born male.  Also, The Librarian is a Sup Tech, and probably has access to more Gerbers than I have fingers, so.....

;D

Yay I won a doughnut :D
club.gif

Sig_Des said:
I'd pay to see that!

Really?How much?

This could be my freedom 35!
Hauptmann Scharlachrot said:
I'd lose this one: hands down.  I lost mine in the training area YEARS ago, and have decided unilaterally to not submit any paperwork since the process involved the sacrifice of virgins, three goats and one first-born male. 
;D

hummmm....sounds like a cool pregame show.Now entry theme's....

"fresh after sacrificing,and the proud owner of a new SOG......."

The good Hauptmann would probably be disqualified as soon as the ref noticed his aftermarket multi-tool

Sig_Des said:
The good Hauptmann would probably be disqualified as soon as the ref noticed his aftermarket multi-tool
The good Hauptmann would never use anything that Her Majesty didn't issue him ;)

Hauptmann Scharlachrot said:
The good Hauptmann would never use anything that Her Majesty didn't issue him ;)

That sounds like Royal talk to me...

Sig_Des said:
That sounds like Royal talk to me...

Watch out Des, I married one of those boys. You too could find your name on the fight-night marquee!!  >:D

Another busy day ahead, looks like I'll be hitting that drivethru on the way to work  ;D let's see how I make out! Hopefully I will win.........Something!

Rebecca

The Librarian said:
Watch out Des, I married one of those boys. You too could find your name on the fight-night marquee!!  >:D

I'm down...I still have my issued gerber, and you know us Jimmies...we'll fight dirty if we have too  ;D

Better watch out Des.Being a jimmy you never know what will happen......look at that poor statue in Kingston......*shudder*

EX_RCAC_011 said:
Better watch out Des.Being a jimmy you never know what will happen......look at that poor statue in Kingston......*shudder*

I like to think of that "incident" as an unfortunate circumcision..Jimmy's still plenty big

Sig_Des said:
I'm down...I still have my issued gerber, and you know us Jimmies...we'll fight dirty if we have too  ;D

I'm a red-headed girl; trust me, you will lose!!  ;)

So my winnings now stand at 1 donut and 2 coffees.  Considering I limit myself to one a day that's not that bad.  And I tend to make my own coffee on the weekends so no Timmies on Sat and Sun.

Damn still haven't won  :crybaby:

Maybe I should switch from XL to L I might win then ;D

Won a coffee from a Timmie's up island this weekend when I went on a small road trip to Qualicum.

Nothing today though  :(

Just won another coffe today.  I now stand at 1 donut and 3 coffees.  Wish I could get one of the other prizes, like the iPod or TV.

And for the ultimate in Timmies addict.....

http://www.leevalley.com:80/gifts/page.aspx?c=1&p=56683&cat=4,104,53210

I am up to two coffee with no fat pills yet!

GF

RN PRN said:
And for the ultimate in Timmies addict.....

http://www.leevalley.com:80/gifts/page.aspx?c=1&p=56683&cat=4,104,53210

I am up to two coffee with no fat pills yet!

GF

:rofl:  For the Timmie's Addict with every thing!!  :rofl:

Back