• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

TN2IC said:
I wonder how the guys over seas can claim a big prize from over there? Big screen TV in the room... hehehe

Hubby tells me they are still using the festive cups over there... ::)

I wonder if they'll even get to play rrrrroll up the rrrrrrim.

CAW

You have no idea what you're missing Mr. Michael (as I say this it's snowing snowballs outside).
LOL

deedster said:
You have no idea what you're missing Mr. Michael (as I say this it's snowing snowballs outside).
LOL
Meh, we got enough as it is, not as bad as St. Johns though, lots of snow there.

1st sure sign of spring?.... election campaigning & more promisses than you can shake a stick at.

Hey, day 2 and 3 Timmies later I have a free doughnut and a free coffee!  :eek: I must buy a lotto ticket tonight.

geo said:
1st sure sign of spring?.... election campaigning & more promisses than you can shake a stick at.

All the leftist social justices have come out of hibernation:
Calgary March 17- get the troops out rally at the US consulate
Calgary March 5-9-Social International Development week

The Wife and I have bought a total of  7 cups of Coffee and we are both losers so far

Bought 3 coffees today, won on 1....I wonder if I will continue on those odds....hahahahahahahahaha!! 

I call it "Roll Up the Rim to Lose"...

I'll take a Lg, 1 sweetner, 3 cream please
:cdn:

I'll take a Lg, 1 sweetner, 3 cream please

I think alll that cream negates the benefits of the sweetner.

Two coffees=1 donut (which I gave away).  I'm hoping for an iPod!

went on a diet...tried to switch to sweetner and milk... :skull:..... stuck with the sweetner....can't do Timmies' without...

My youngest son wants the IPOD...damn it, it's mine...ALL MINE!!!

You know they use 18% don't you?

I weaned myself from 2 cream to 1 cream and 1 milk (comes to 10% cream) and finally to 2 milk.

yah, I know it's high fat cream....it's just not the same!! at least it's not a triple triple anymore!!! :salute:

SIT REP

27 Feb 07 1534hrs Please play again SVP

28 Feb 07 0613hrs Please play again SVP

No luck so far...

Can anyone tell me what they're charging for a large Double-Double in Afganistan?

I wonder if we could send our winning rims for coffees, doughnuts, cookies etc to the boy and girls in KAF?  Would the Timmies there accept them? If they will, and we can arrange it, would you guys send over your rim winnings? 

What about the time lag on the mail?  They might not get the winners until after the contest expiry.  On another note - eventually, I'd guess every regular drinker (of Timmie Ho's) should eventually get at least a fat pill and a coffee... so...

... given the high percentage of service personnel who consume Timmie Ho's, and the large number of service personnel on this site - I would expect, given the law of large numbers and chaos theory their due - that someone who is a member here should win one of the larger prizes.  I wait with abated breath...

tlm.

If anyone wants to organize sending over our freebies, I'm definitely IN...but I'm not sending over the Camry or the plasma :D

Back