• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

SITREP

01 March 07 at 0744hrs Please Play Again SVP
01 March 07 at 1115hrs Please Play Again SVP
01 March 07 at 1326hrs Please Play Again SVP

Better luck next time.

Springroll said:
I noticed it was roll up the rim time when the WO brought me in my coffee this morning.

Didn't win anything though...damn it!

The WO brought you coffee?? It really is a new military isn't it??  :eek:

Personally I am a winner!! 3 coffees so far...ha ha  ;D

IN HOC SIGNO said:

Timmies in Stad right? They must love you. I am usally parked in front of there.

ROLL_UP_THE_RIM_jpg.jpg

IN HOC SIGNO said:

Hmmm, I see somesort of intervention here, or is that the power of prayer?

lotsocoffee.gif

IN HOC SIGNO said:

Yes he did, but today I returned the favour and brought him in his morning coffee.
Goes both ways, right?
Things seem to run way differently in this office than in any that I have ever been in before.
It is really laid back in here provided you are a good worker.
If you aren't then you are doing all the B***h jobs.

TN2IC said:
Timmies in Stad right? They must love you. I am usally parked in front of there.

Well I always get one on my way to work and sip it while lined up on the bridge...then I gotta get one at Stand Easy....after lunch and then one on the way home...but I haven't got a problem...twitch twitch.

Parked in front in the Base Taxi?? The big gray van? You passed me yesterday...wow it was spotless...you musta scrubbed that sucker good!! he he.

IN HOC SIGNO said:
Well I always get one on my way to work and sip it while lined up on the bridge...then I gotta get one at Stand Easy....after lunch and then one on the way home...but I haven't got a problem...twitch twitch.

Parked in front in the Base Taxi?? The big gray van? You passed me yesterday...wow it was spotless...you musta scrubbed that sucker good!! he he.

If it was a military feller then yes it was me....I can't remember yesterday. And yeah we wash our vans a lot. Once we are done the day we wash them.

TN2IC said:
If it was a military feller then yes it was me....I can't remember yesterday. And yeah we wash our vans a lot. Once we are done the day we wash them.

Can I bring mine over?? ;D

I don't think...I can't even bring my car in... last weekend I found out my car was black... not salt.

SIT REP

02 Mar 04 at 0721hrs Won a Donut

The lord has been good to me.

FINALLY!

Time to whip out the beer!

They give good dog owners a bad name, I ALWAYS pick it up. :cdnsalute:

Hey!!

I finally won a coffee!! I didn't win a single thing last year...and for those of you who know me, you know I drink at least 5 XL blacks a day.

Somehow, I still feel ripped off!!  :mad:

TN2IC said:

I Like that! This morning I did hit the drive thru on my way to work, seen the "number counter" that they use to show the winners at the drive thru window.......apparently there is 335 of them already....but alas, I still have not won.

~Rebecca~

Won a coffee this morning.

So the count for me is 1 donut and 1 coffee.

Might have to head out to get one now that we just got back from a 10k march....lol...I need the "energy"

I've won three out of five times, all from medium coffees.  Somebody up there likes me!!  ::)

PMedMoe said:
I've won three out of five times, all from medium coffees.  Somebody up there likes me!!  ::)

OK so we're all winning donuts and coffee but does anyone actually know anyone who has ever won one of the big prizes?

A guy in PA just won the camery on Monday. Being from PA, he is concerned and doesn't know if he will give up his Chevy for the new car. ::)

IN HOC SIGNO said:
OK so we'reeverybody allbut RCAC_011 are winning donuts and coffee but does anyone actually know anyone who has ever won one of the big prizes?

EX_RCAC_011 said:
OK so we're everybody allbut RCAC_011 and Sig_Des are winning donuts and coffee but does anyone actually know anyone who has ever won one of the big prizes?

3 L today...no wins.

Back