• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

3 wins, 2 losses on five cups purchased.  If you count the 3 free coffees' rims, then I'm at 3 wins, 2 losses and 2 "free-losses".  (It's confusing, I know, but of the 3 wins, I have turned in two of them for free coffees, and neither of them was a winner).

On a roll. Free Coffee every day and to top it off fellow worker bought coffee for the shop yesterday afternoon and almost everybody won a free coffee(x3)!!!!!! ;D

Size Large and Medium at CFB Edmonton Timmies!!

Grunt_031 said:
On a roll. Free Coffee every day and to top it off fellow worker bought coffee for the shop yesterday afternoon and almost everybody won a free coffee(x3)!!!!!! ;D

Size Large and Medium at CFB Edmonton Timmies!!
I. Hate. You.  :D

0 - 8 now too Sapper. I'm beginning to get extremely irritated.  :mad:

You can try winning online too:

RRRoll up roulette online game
http://www.rolluptherimtowin.com/en/fun.php?15

0-4 so far, I also have historically the worst luck with Roll-Up.

I think it's because they know I'm going to buy their coffee anyways so they don't bother giving me incentives  ;).

Oh roll up the rim...I have been playing that game for about 8 years now...in that entire time I have won 2 times....and I drink coffee everyday during roll up the rim....one in six chance by butt!

but yet, every year I still play, lol.

Aw DAMN! I won...

Now I can't be a part of the "Tim's never lets me win" club 'til next year.  :crybaby:

Come to think of it, next year I think I'm going to create a "Roll-up Roulette" pot, once you win, you're out of the game.

Who's with me?  :nod:

Back