• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

While on leave recently I had no luck at all. I'd say I drank 3 or 4 cups a day for two weeks and won a coffee. Definitely not the best results I've had with roll up the rim.

PMedMoe said:
I wonder if this guy won anything??

Would he be able to participate in RUTRTW if he had already been circumsised?  :nod:

If you want one of those cars, you'd better hurry. We got our last shipment of Roll Up cups today when the truck came. It's over when the stores run out of what they have in supply.  :eek:

Me? I just got a new car about a month ago, so I don't need the Toyota, my old computer died, so I just got a new one, therefore no need for the laptop, and when I'm at work I get all the free coffee in the world..... I win without playing.

Oddball

I just stated yesterday that I was giving up Tim Hortons this year for Lent.  (For you heathens non-Catholics out there, it's the period between Mardi Gras and Easter.  During this time, Christians will "give up" something dear to their hearts.  You get to break this fast on Sundays, which are days to feast, so).

I guess my fasting from TH's will actually be a bit of a struggle!

But, today, I bought 1, and went 1 for 1!  I lost on my freebie.  So, now 1 for 2.

Have fun all!

Grunt_031 said:
One purchase this morning. Two free coffees already! ;D

:mad:

I haven't won squat for two years straight now ... and I am the one who keeps my local franchise afloat yearlong.  :mad:

I haven't won anything from Tim's in a couple years either. Now I get more excited at the thought of spring peeking around the corner.

cypres78 said:
Isn't the first sign of spring finding yourself staring at a computer filling PER bubbles  :-X

I'm not at work and neither is the person I have to write one for, so no.

Won a fat pill today.  :)

cypres78 said:
Oh but you can download CFPAS on your personal computer now! This allows you to write PERs on your off time, during family meals, during Little Johnnys piano recital etc

Ah spring!

I would still need his info and his brag sheet.  He's on leave........in Florida.

First coffee got me a free coffee best odds I've ever had.

Back