• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

0 for 0 so far - since the baristas at Starbucks are better looking, they get my business.

dapaterson said:
0 for 0 so far - since the baristas at Starbucks are better looking, they get my business.

No, you're just a hippy ;)

:peace:

Technoviking said:
No, it doesn't.  People misinterpret what "1 in 6" means.  Every time you buy a coffee, that's a 1 in 6 chance.  You've purchased 4, and lost on each one.  Chances are you will lose out on the next two as well, because the odds haven't changed to 1 in 2 chances to win.
Great! Now my dreams of a free coffee are shattered, SHATTERED! I tell you......

;)

Coffee 20 is going downrange now; I'm still sitting at just one measley coffee. Darrell is at 4 - 7 (better than 1 in 2 for him right now).  ::)

dapaterson said:

Tall and Small cafe for me...though they hire emo girls to work there and that's not my thing. Though I am sure Hammer Sandwich will be moving here when he reads this.

I have a hate on for Tim's of late. I now firmly believe that if you are awarded a franchise then you should either, a) erect traffic lights complete with appropriate turning lanes, b) build at the back of a five acre lot to accommodate lineups for drive through, c) be located five miles from town centres (I'm willing to bend for non-standalone locations, like in office buildings) I loathe Tim's traffic.

Scott said:
I loathe Tim's traffic.

If you would just go as the Batman here, you'd avoid all that Tims Traffic ;D

25200_1214567684329_1232910695_30982333_6281898_n.jpg

You have your alter ego, I have mine.

:prancing:

0 for 2.  As I walked up to the counter, a guy was celebrating because he just won $100.  (It was an XL cup and I bought a small, so I wouldn't have got that cup in any event.)

Busy weekend and some tme on the road so no we're 1-9, free doughnut! Yay!!

I actually find it surprising that with the CF's penchant for Tim's and the amount of cups purchased by members that no one on the site has had a major win yet. (unless I've missed something...)

3 years ago I was heading of to a job in Sk.I met the rest of the crew in Thunder Bay they pull into Tims drive through get 4 black large coffee's guy driving pays this round. guy in the back who got last cup rolls up his $10,000. try's to give it back to the guy who payed, guy wont take it says he bought it for the other guy, its his. (On a side note this guy was an ass to work with but must say he had scruples) don't see a pay check to paycheck Construction worker stick to his values a lot these days. and the bitch of it is the guy who won never bought coffee ever.

BernDawg said:
Busy weekend and some tme on the road so no we're 1-9, free doughnut! Yay!!

On Saturday, I drove from Montreal to Gagetown and then back again (19 hour trip, LOTS of Timmies). Two extra people in the truck on the way back ... and still no winning cups en route. Have also been playing online every day. Nada there either. Well over 40 coffees now and have won only a single damn coffee. Not impressed.  :mad:

Wow!! A miracle has just occured ... during my online attempt:

Congratulations!

You are the winner of a $25 Tim Card®.

You will be receiving a confirmation e-mail within the next 24 hours.

Your prize will be delivered to your registered address within 4 - 6 weeks.

Wait...you can play the game online now? Wow.

Back