• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 2006 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

IN HOC SIGNO said:
Not happening.....GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!! ;D

HAPPENED! buh bye Sodom and Gomorrah.

One of our Cpls lives a block off the Red Mile. He told us tonight how the first night of the playoffs, someone torched the industrial dumpster behind their building; fire was so bad they had to get a pumper truck to put it out. I suspect it will be a little more tame around there tonight.

What the heck? Ottawa could have won it in regulation had they scored an empty neter when they had the chance. Oh, well I'm not really a Sens fan, just a Leaf hater

edit (2 seconds later, turns to the t.v)

WTF Buffalo won? If the Sens play like that, the only championships they'll be winning are at the golfcourse

Well Sens choked in OT .....go figure.

Regards

Time for the Dominator to make a return, that game was crazy.

Go Oilers Go  ;D

what a roller-coaster of a game... ya can't give up late goals like that in the playoffs! should be a wild series...

Flatspin said:
Time for the Dominator to make a return, that game was crazy.

True, look at Emery's yesterday stats:

SA GA SAVES SV%
23 7 16         .696

Not particularly good.

Not having seen the game, I guess the Sabres has all the merit having scored 2 shorthanded goals! Even despite the fact that all others stats (Shots, PIM, Hits, Giveaways, Takeaways, Faceoffs Won) are in favor of the Sens...

In all fairness to Emery, he made the saves he should have (last one notwithstanding).  There wasn't much support on the goal that tied it up to 5-5 (shorthanded).  The def made a pinch that was inexcusible.  The goal to tie it up 6-6 was also difficult. 

vonGarvin said:
In all fairness to Emery, he made the saves he should have (last one notwithstanding).  There wasn't much support on the goal that tied it up to 5-5 (shorthanded).  The def made a pinch that was inexcusible.  The goal to tie it up 6-6 was also difficult. 

I look forward to see the Monday game. This is a great challenge on either side because both teams can bounce back in the blink of an eye. I don't believe the goallies will make THE difference, it sure helps, but given some many goals from both teams...

I have a soft spot for the Sabres ging back to the 90s when they had Mogilny. Watching him took the misery out of being a Leafs fan.

Ottawa will take it and you all know it. It's their year!!!!! Go OTTAWA (and BACON MUSHROOM MELTS) >:D

camochick said:
Ottawa will take it and you all know it. It's their year!!!!! Go OTTAWA (and BACON MUSHROOM MELTS) >:D

Camo, it's going to be hard loving you when you're a Sens fan!

TMM said:
Camo, it's going to be hard loving you when you're a Sens fan!
Trinity said:
Do what I do... I only pretend to love her. 

Or you could love her for her many great qualities, like I do. I love ya Wifey! BFF.. hehe.   :-*

I'm cheering for the Sens with her now that my Habs are out.

Well now that my Habs are done for the season I am going to through my cheers for the oilers and hope that they go all the way

IN HOC SIGNO said:
ah hem....."pretend?"

He he......Go Sens Go!!

When God said love thy neighbour, he wasn't talking about Senator's fans.

Well now....wasn't that a great game?  ;D  Way to go Buffalo!

Back