• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Just made myself a sunday supper....

Now I am watching "The Pacifier" It's pretty much how I will be as a father

NFLD Sapper said:
That's why I own the collectors set lol

Me too.  I've often had a Band of Brothers marathon of my own.  No commercials and all the cussing!  ;D

Here sitting down in St. John's. Getting a little nervous about tomorrow with my CFAT, Interview, and Medical. I know that I shouldn't fret over it, but I can't really help it ;)

Beaver

The Beaver said:
Here sitting down in St. John's. Getting a little nervous about tomorrow with my CFAT, Interview, and Medical. I know that I shouldn't fret over it, but I can't really help it ;)

Beaver

Get a good night's sleep and stop fretting!  Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well!

Graduated from the paramedic program out in BC today. It's been a long, but interesting 6 months out here. Have licensing exams later this week, and then back to Borden on Sunday. Only a few more weeks until our QL3 grad, being badged and posted.  ;D

Just got back from taking my Brownies to Toys R Us to buy presents for kids who don't get much for Christmas, and seeing the nice 10 inch scratch on my pretty truck from someone too lazy to bring their empty cart back.

Was down to Halifax today to talk to the surgeon about recovery so far. While we were talking, he told me that while he was operating, his heart was up in his throat. I guess sometimes tumors are easily distinguishable from what is supposed to be there, but was not so in my case.
The 'schwannoma' he removed was growing directly on the nerves that run down my leg into my foot. This made it quite difficult to know what to take, because of the high risk of severely damaging the nerves in my foot and thus the ability to use my foot in any normal capacity.
Right now, a large portion of my foot is numb, and will remain so until those nerves grow back.
To say that Iam happy with the results would be an enormous  understatement. I can shower without pain when water runs over my foot, the weight of sheets over my foot in bed doesn't hurt anymore and perhaps most important to this Hants County dweller; I can wear boots again,
Two new prescriptions today, one of which is putting me to sleep as we speak.

Midget

In addition to my previous post, before these meds drop me, I want to say kudos to Dr. Michael Gross for doing a damn fine job .

Now....sleep is here.

Midget

Awaiting the arrival of my first recruit medical of the day - well really the second, as the first has yet to arrive...

MM

At 1100 h off to here www.bribiersl.com.au for my appointment with thte RSL Advocate for my registration for my DVA claims, then into the city for the CO's and RSM's farewell dinner.

A week of bad storms here, so much damage in and around Brisbane. Many roads cut by flooding, and otherwise plugged by traffic.

Late start tomorrow, then the weekend.

OWDU

Well, 2 out of 5 people showed up for their medicals today - what a waste of my time and tax payers' TD...

MM

;)

My husband will be home on Saturday after an 8 months mission... I started to shave my legs : 3 days should be enough...  ;D

Back