• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Monday, 1355 h. Sunny, warm at 27C, slight wind.

Currently doing an audit of regimental assets of shipping containers, ladders and pallet jacks. Joy, joy and triple joy!

Also taking a sticky beek on here ;D

OWDU

medicineman said:
Got back to Vic yesterday from Toronto.  Of course, I'm in Vancouver the 18th-20th at CFRC again.  Get back just in time for 9Dom to get home from her first time at sea.  Our first anniversary tomorrow - and she's at sea.  Of course.  On the bright side, I actuallys get to be dad for a change, well at least until next week...is it ever going to end?

MM
Congrats on the anniversary!!!!! We still haven't had a real honeymoon after 17 years of marriage lol.

I know the feeling - only I don't think she'll appreciate waiting the other 16 to see ours  ;D.

Cheers.

MM

Prepping kit for parade tomorrow.

medicineman, don't worry about the anniversaries (it's just a date!), it's the together time that's special.  Hubby and I were separated for about half of our first five years of marriage; IR posting, Golan tour (him), Bosnia tour (me).  It just made us seem like newlyweds whenever we did have time together!

Edit to add:  Happy Anniversary!

Just went over some stuff that I have to do/get for when I'm at the CFRC/D next week, and I'm soon going to go over some stuff for the Aptitude test.

I've never been so happy to study in my life ;D ;)

Beaver

Thanks Moe.  Gotta get to work on my boots me thinks, then get the eldest from Cadets.  I'm now officially attach posted to HMCS Victoria as of 01 Dec.  Woohoo  :).

MM

doing boots,
And studying Hematological and Immunocological disorders.

:crybaby:

[/quote]

Sitting here Cursing my OS of Vista on my new DEL PC. It cashes any and all my games at various times and points, all the time. Its only on Games.

Also DEL tells me I will loose all Data and Programs if I un-install Vista and put in XP, plus I mightn't be able to find all the drivers I will need for XP.

Anybody else having fun with Vista.

Cheers

Prairie Dog said:
doing boots,

Prairie Dog, you crying about the boots or the studying?  ;)

Prairie Dog said:
doing boots,

You may want to start by spelling immunological right  ;).  Or were you just licking your boot polish again?

MM

In the kitchen with old army friends, telling war stories ( some true,some really true).  :warstory:
Toasting those who are not with us.

Thinking of my first Remembrance Day ceremony in 1956 with my Dad( WW II Gunner).
Thinking of my Dad's last Remembrance Day ceremony in 1983, he passed away 16Feb84.

Heading to the Ceremony at the cenotaph in Esquimalt with my daughter. Will be thinking of my dad who passed away in Sept. at the age of 87. He served in the RCAF out here on the West Coast during WWII.

still thawing out from the ceremony in Orleans.  Brrrrr.  starting lunch shortly.

MediPea said:
Thinking I'd rather have a snowy winter than a rainy one. This west coast rain (vancouver/Richmond) is really not up my alley at all. (especially when your CF issued jacket isn't water proof  :p )

Ummm little late in seeing this but I gave you a perfectly good "CF" water proof jacket....... What are you complaining about?

I am awake and not happy about it...stupid work

The wind is wild here in Cape Breton tonight, so I'm here sipping my Timmie's and wondering if the power is going to go out.  :p  I have a flashlight around my neck just in case, and I have a stash of candles in my room. Thank goodness it's a warm-ish evening, though. At least I don't need to worry about freezing if the power does go out.  ;D

Back