• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Well, I am bored to death, so starting off, as for me, I am here at the Unit, watching Fire Fox with Clint Eastwood on the mini DVD player I brought with me, and about to have a shower....

Regards,

Wes

I'm installing a tub surround in my master bathroom.

Staining the oak boards I am going to put around the pony wall in my sunroom as a shelf/ledge. (and drinking beer  ;) )

Playing the "never-ending movie quiz" on facebook... (bored...so bored.....)

Good gawd, I just had ripple chips, jelly beans and milk for breakfast.

What have I become?

Wesley  Down Under said:
Good gawd, I just had ripple chips, jelly beans and milk for breakfast.

What have I become?

A bachelor Haha

reading the last section to "on killing" in between cleaning up the house before the wife returns tomorrow.

Trying to remember the words to an old toast by MacLean and MacLean for another thread.....
OH! and having a brew  :cheers:

Wondering why I would poke around inside my computer when I'd been drinking.

My Windows box is TU - I'm on the Linux box now, and operating system I've only played around with, but never really understood before.  I'm kinda' proud that I'm actually online!

At home doing my annual household files purge and re-org.  I've gotta get out more.  I'm for sure not watching the Leafs!

BYT Driver said:
Trying to remember the words to an old toast by MacLean and MacLean for another thread.....
OH! and having a brew   :cheers:

Here's to the hole that never heals..........

Seen them live in Regina in the late 80s. Dirty but funny. I heard one died. Don't know if thats true or not, might have to google and find out.

Cheers,

Wes

Watching the Giants game.... and hoping they can pull it out int he second half!

Yup, that's the one!!! Pm me the rest of the words...gawd those capers were dirty buggers...! ::)
Trying to stay awake, Wes???

BOOOOO!!!!  did I scare you??? {best Achmed the terrorist voice}

muffin said:
Watching the Giants game.... and hoping they can pull it out int he second half!
Don't you mean the Patriots game ;D >:D

GO PATS GO!!

Back