• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Dont worry my Canadian Friends, i'm in Australia and i too am jealous of the bastard!
Damn you Wes! I'm on guard, its still hot in here and the vision of your pool is making me dribble over all this Ordanance chick's computer...

Poor lad hales!

Ha, well you've been to my place, feel free to come up any time. BBQ, pool, and yes, bar are always open.

Enjoy your guard, as ROS on 15 Nov, I spent the whole night at the Civvy Police Gaol waiting for those 3 guys to get out, and fall mercyless into our hands  >:D . Hopefully your tour will be quiet.

Cheers,

Wes

Listening to Otis Redding - you don't miss your water at 12:30 am. 

Life could be worse.

Watching the snow fall, and soon going to get my paper filled out regarding my eyes.

Goin' home at 1-ish :)

Making a couple hundred cookies today to send to all those great Canadian men and women that are defending my country and my freedoms.

I figure it's the least I could do, a day out of my life to say "Thank you" and I want them to know they are not forgotten and they are in my thoughts and that I appreciate all that they do.

Thanks to you all.
Robin :cdn:

I just finished welding two 53" lengths of 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 1/8" angle iron together, the hardest part was cutting them to fit at a 45 degree angle. I blame it on the Imperial system.

Starting some leave, full tank of diesel in the Jetta, and gettin' ready to hit the road to Moncton for a few days.  8)  Gotta love Fridays!

It was 27C at 0600 this am, and humid as a MF!

So now after 0900, and sweating, hung out laundry, then stow kit as required.

Sorting out old pers admin files of no significance, as I bought a 2 drawer filing cabinet yesterday.

Trying to sort out my pers admin shyte into one semi organised hockey sock.

Oh, and baking home made bread.... right now!

Ceiling fans on, might have to go for yet another swim, followed by groceries, then some yard work, thats my Saturday planned.

OWDU

Overwatch Downunder said:
It was 27C at 0600 this am, and humid as a MF!

So now after 0900, and sweating, hung out laundry, then stow kit as required.

Sorting out old pers admin files of no significance, as I bought a 2 drawer filing cabinet yesterday.

Trying to sort out my pers admin shyte into one semi organised hockey sock.

Oh, and baking home made bread.... right now!

Ceiling fans on, might have to go for yet another swim, followed by groceries, then some yard work, thats my Saturday planned.

OWDU

Living the big life I see OWDU........ and stop telling us how warm and sticky its over there  ;D

Overwatch Downunder said:
Might have to post a few pics then, ha!

Cheers,

Wes

Only if they include some nice looking Sheila(s) (correct term?)  ;)  ;D

Hey Wes, your cats remind me of these ones:

ladyandthetramp3.jpg

;D

Just back from a run. Physically, I feel great, but mentally, I am having a rough time. I don't know why I ever thought staying with either of my parents for any length of time was a good idea. Hopefully, I can get out of here before I pull a Menendez maneuver. :blotto:  35 days and counting!! 

My cat looks so content all the time. In my next life, I want to come back as a cat.
animal0003.gif

Suffering from a hangover, out of toilet paper, and head hurts too much to go to canex and buy some more.

getting ready to go hang the christmas lights, and kicking my own ass for missing a webcam call from the hubby.  UGH!!!  Oh and watching Cars for the 865th time.

Just had to put my shoulder back in joint. Ouch!

Damn t.v., I hate you.........nah I can never stay mad at you.

Back