• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

ArmyVern said:
What are you trying to say?  ???

Vern, the last time you were "innocent" of anything we were privates together - and I think that was only because I was naive (you corrupted me by the way...)  ;)

Trying to figure out the new laptop my hunny got me for my birthday.  And being VERY computer challenged, I feel like a retard ??? ??? ???

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Trying to figure out the new laptop my hunny got me for my birthday.  And being VERY computer challenged, I feel like a retard ??? ??? ???
Heh, I got mine yesterday, and had it all understood in about 1 1/2 hours ;D

Deadpan

Deadpan said:
Heh, I got mine yesterday, and had it all understood in about 1 1/2 hours ;D

Deadpan

Ya but...she has a 'honey'....let see you figure *that* out in 1 1/2 hours... ;D

Like Kat Stevens said...

Kat Stevens said:
There are these wonderful creatures in the outside world known as "girls".  Maybe you should try talking to one of them instead.

;D

Eye In The Sky said:
Ya but...she has a 'honey'....let see you figure *that* out in 1 1/2 hours... ;D

Like Kat Stevens said...

;D
Oh bugger off you! :D

Deadpan

Well I hope everyone had as nice a day today weather-wise as Halifax did for the official last day of summer.  Today almost made up for the persistent rainy weekends in late July and early Aug  :mad:

This morning was an up-early and out the door day...to nice to sit home.  I've been itching to get to a few inland hikes that we've set aside for 'when the leaves change' type days.  Back late this afternoon for an extended weights/cardio session at the gym...now home for a scoff before taking off to catch the last summer sunset for 2008 here in Bluenose country.  On top of today being a great one, I don't work again until Wednesday.  There isn't a thing I can complain about on days like today (except the price of diesel  :threat:).

Hope everyone in Canada had a good one too, and to all our folks who can't make it home to their families tonight... :salute:

:cdn:

It was a gorgeous day. My daughter played outside with her friend (in their shorts and tanks!) most of the day. Now she's at her dad's place, so I will actually get to go for a run this evening! Yeah!  :)

Posted by: Eye In The Sky
Ya but...she has a 'honey'....let see you figure *that* out in 1 1/2 hours...

Thank you very much EITS ;D
And Deadpan  :nana:

Posted by: Deadpan
Heh, I got mine yesterday, and had it all understood in about 1 1/2 hours

Deadpan

Thanks for rubbing it in :brickwall: ;D

I'm waiting for my college transcript to come back so I can complete my CF application :)

Then watching some episodes of a great show called The Shield.

ArmyVern said:
I didn't know!!

Really - I am innocent.

I was there drinking my usual rum&cokes with the usual riffraff suspects ... and was just about to head home when ...

Bingo ... there came Big Foot and planted himself next to me on the patio for a smoke. He then "outted" another site member who was sitting inside. Then, I ended up sitting with them and ordering food (guess what I had?) ... and being force-fed beer.

Really, it was wholey unplanned and unexpected. I tell you the truth dammit!  :)

Besides - it was Friday - it's not like you didn't know where I'd be!!  >:D

:rofl: :rofl:

Well I was going to head up there, but ended up quit drunk at the Maritime Club, on a night that I didn't plan on drinking  ::)

1049h Monday, 22 Sep 08.

Doing staff appraisals this am.

How exciting.

Weather is hot and sunny.

OWDU

Looking at mountain bikes...my Island Boy races them and I need new wheels if I am going to race too  ;D

Spent most of the day on the ranges (great weather!!), came home and cleaned the apartment and now am going to go and shower!!! 
sshower.gif

Why do they call them apartments when they're all stuck together? ???

BinRat55 said:
Why do they call them apartments when they're all stuck together? ???

Why does one park on a driveway but drive on a parkway?  ???

;D

Its Tues, 23 Sep 08, 0812 h.

Just finished doing the weekly reports and returns.

Oh joy, another day has begun.

3 more sleeps til Friday :)

OWDU

Ripping video and pictures from the Charlottetown excursion on Lake Ontario en route to Hamilton earlier today.

Cheers.

Back