• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Just handed in all my paperwork to my future employer, this time next month will be my first shift in KAF.

WrenchBender

I got back from work a few minutes ago. Those smiles on the cookies are really irritating to make. I didn't work yesterday (thank Buddah) when the cookies made their debut this time. Talking with the baker that did work yesterday and apparently even with 8 trays on at a time, he was still running out. 
Today was slow though... so slow that I bought a cookie and customized it. He wasn't happy.

... this time next month will be my first shift in KAF.

Keep safe, WrenchBender.

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Keep safe, WrenchBender.

Midget
Thanks, I will
I live in downtown Calgary and I honestly think I'll be safer in KAF than here,
I'm not allowed outside the wire, and there's 13K+ guys and gals in uniform WITH Guns to protect me

WrenchBender

Greetings to all purring and content members and guests.

Stuck constructing policy for OHS issues pertaining to HAZMAT storage.  A shyte storm of boring BS.

About as dry as the Simpson Desert.

Yes, and its only 1010 h Wed morning.

Bring on tomorrow, and the weekend on Friday.

I am over it.

OWDU

Just came back from another run and currently watching the newest episode of Fringe (JJ Abrams did it again :D), doing various ab excercises/pushups and then after some time surfing the web going to sleep. I really need to change my sleeping schedule around and get used to sleeping quite a few hours earlier than I am currently...

Overwatch Downunder said:
Greetings to all purring and content members and guests.

Stuck constructing policy for OHS issues pertaining to HAZMAT storage.  A shyte storm of boring BS.

About as dry as the Simpson Desert.

Yes, and its only 1010 h Wed morning.

Bring on tomorrow, and the weekend on Friday.

I am over it.

OWDU

OSH issues? I just got tagged here as the Unit Hazmat Co-ordinator (yet another secondary duty) ... please send me all your work that you've managed to accomplish on this so far (saving me some time here ...)!!  >:D

Lucky you Vern.  I got tagged with IT/TELS and a couple of other.  I can't even get my on email fixed on the system.  Right now I'm getting ready to drive up to Gagetown at 10ish for a support weapons shoot.  Should be there by 15:00 if the stars align correctly.

Old and Tired said:
Lucky you Vern.  I got tagged with IT/TELS and a couple of other.  I can't even get my on email fixed on the system.  Right now I'm getting ready to drive up to Gagetown at 10ish for a support weapons shoot.  Should be there by 15:00 if the stars align correctly.

Just drive over to RA Park and give Mark B a swift kick  ;D to wake him up!

Eye in the Sky

The problem isn't down at RA Park.  Up in G'town.  Hey Vern, Large DD with a smiley Cookie?  Be there is afternoon.

H

Just back from from the valley...hangin' with My Boys... :)  Found out today I am off to Ottawa on crse soon  ;D

HL

Old and Tired said:
Eye in the Sky

The problem isn't down at RA Park.  Up in G'town.  Hey Vern, Large DD with a smiley Cookie?  Be there is afternoon.

H
It's actually an XL Black ... and you'll have noticed by now that I wasn't in my office, but rather the Lt's office all afternoon.  :-[

Sorry about that & sorry if I missed you. I am a busy girl you know!! It's better to call me first (L: 2863 ... failing my answering that phone, please try me in my other office at L: 2505 - yep, two).

Of course it's with a smilie cookie. I like my food too!!  ;D I am hitting the Mess for lunch tomorrow though ... I'll see you there no doubt.

Just finished a bunch of recruit medicals in Kelowna and have another pile of them to do tomorrow.

MM

Hot Lips said:
Found out today I am off to Ottawa on crse soon  ;D

HL

Send a PM if you want to get together for drinks or something!

Had our Reggie parade this am. Uneventful.

Well, thought I'd beat the flu, but this is day 2 of it, and its getting worse, so in 50 mins I am off home to, A: lick my wounds, and, B: await Supergeek to come and fix my computer.

Stopping off for a proper/real massage on the way.

Get me TF out of here.

A sick (physically  ;D ) OWDU

Still waiting (week 3) for the CFRC Oshawa to call and tell me I am in, and to give me a date for the Oath/Affirmation Ceremony and BMQ. I will probably call on Friday.

Ha!

Although I am still as 'crook as Rookwood' with this hellish flu, I have managed to use some well executed plans from my Boffin boys from EIR who assisted me over the phone from home.

Thanks lads, no need to call Supergeek (this time  ;D )

TGIF tomorrow.

OWDU

EDITed for yes.... spelling.

I am currently hiding from the world and the rest of my college, holed up in my room with a bottle of scotch, and a Technical Geological report to get done. Needless to say that report more than likely isn't getting done tonight.

Ah well, somethings are worth the loss, and being yelled at for. I need a vacation. 

Cheers,

Back