• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Dead... You're sick alright. You should be spending this time brushing up on your macking skills by watching Sex and the City, reading some Sonnets and stalking on Facebook. Zombies are soooo yesterday >:D

I am attempting to finish a technical paper, that's due at 0800. Got to love it, when your laptop crashes. Oh well Friday will come soon enough.

Trying to finalize my decision on my next tattoo... the word "wisdom" in Greek.  I am having such a hard time trying to figure out which font I like best!  (Σοφία)  Hopefully I'll have it done by the end of this week...

Finally admitting to myself that I'm not getting any sleep tonight. Feels like I just got run over by a Mac truck though...

Cat said:
Finally admitting to myself that I'm not getting any sleep tonight. Feels like I just got run over by a Mac truck though...

Good time to go for a run then  ;D it'll male you feel better

JABAC said:
Trying to finalize my decision on my next tattoo... the word "wisdom" in Greek.  I am having such a hard time trying to figure out which font I like best!  (Σοφία)  Hopefully I'll have it done by the end of this week...

Trying to finalize my decision on how to reply to the above, Serious or Sarcastic, ahhhh yes, if the word has the least  bit of meaning for you, try something a little more constructive, like extra time at the Gym. Your going to need it.

NL_engineer said:
Good time to go for a run then  ;D it'll male you feel better

:eek:

I'm not sure that will help her.  Perhaps it will make her feel manly, but is that what she really wants?    ;D

Time to hobble off to work, pick up a Timmies, some Docs at Dental, and see what the day turns up.  It is no longer MONDAY! 
woot.gif

Just picked up my new glasses - I can finally see again!! I've been cleaning my monitor for well over a year now - almost OCD about it. Turns out it was my specs!! Let that be a lesson to those procrastinators out there - get your eyes checked more often the every 5 years!!! And i've been hitting on that girl at Timmies all this time...D'oh!!

Off to the airport to pick up pers returning from the sandbox and welcome them home :salute: :cdn:

I'm rearanging deck chairs on the Titanic in a futile attempt to "do more with less"

:mad:

Sitting here in Greenwood about to walk up to the post office to mail off some Bills in Toronto tickets $$$.  I am also wondering how can I avoid a posting here (by here I mean Nova Scotia)

*Shakes* Magic 8 ball  ----- "Outlook not so good"

Waiting for my dad to get home, since he has been gone since early July.

Deadpan

Embarking on an audio conversion saga spanning 100ish cassettes and albums.

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Sitting here in Greenwood about to walk up to the post office to mail off some Bills in Toronto tickets $$$.  I am also wondering how can I avoid a posting here (by here I mean Nova Scotia)

*Shakes* Magic 8 ball   ----- "Outlook not so good"

Things are great at YAW  ;D 

There are TONS of things to do down your way...birds to watch flying..umm...cars driving by.  Soon the Pumpkin People will be out in Kentville!  (I've got pictures of some strung up by their necks in trees that might want to make you finish your 'current task' quick and get back to YQQ asap).

*editted to add link.

Waiting for my little high school student I mentor.  Still recovering from surgery to repair my Achillies tendon.  Trying not to buy anything on the home shopping network or over the internet out of boredom.

Emmie

I am just being a freak before work, about to hit the shower then the bricks. PT starts in 90 mins.

Back