• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

ruckmarch said:
Keep your chin up CG, and this time make sure you kick some butt!

Good luck to you lass  ;)

Thank you very much. :)  I plan to kick lots of butt...hopefully not my own! lol

It's late and way past my bedtime, but this was when I was able to get on the site for a few minutes.  I'm currently enjoying some toast and honey... I'm almost done, so need to log out and head back to bed.  Just one of those extra busy weeks, but that's alright, I don't mind, it's all good. 

Journeyman said:
Are you using the same recipe as Sweeney Todd's wife?  ;D
Ladies and Gentleman may I have your attention Puh Lease! Are your nostrils aquiver and tingling as well as that delicate, lushious, ambrosial smell?

Oh... my...

Whats there to do on a late tropical winter's day?

Well, recently I refinished my old rocking horse, made by a 'D-Day' Uncle in 1962 for me. Thats Sam the Siamese cat checking it out.

In the backyard, next to the pool (it was 29C and sunny), I laid in the hammock (yes I live on an island, and yes the hammock is between two palm trees  ;D ) and read a book, then had a swim, water temp 21C on the surface, about 16C a little lower).

Finally, I watched an episode (The Deed) of The Waltons (1st season) on a DVD player while having a bath (to thaw out after the swim). Excuse my legs, ha!

All of the above is a great way to de-stress, and to put one's mind in a perfect happy state.

OWDU

EDITed fro punctuation.

Overwatch Downunder said:
(yes I live on an island, and yes the hammock is between two palm trees  ;D )

Ugh... i don't like you very much!  ;) You are too lucky!

Well at coffee break I just tried to buy a gun that was going cheap, but some other bugger got it before me. At least I don't have to explain a 3rd gun in 3 weeks to the wife.  :)

I was taken out to Timmy's for breakfast this morning.  After breakfast, I went for a nice walk.  While out on the walk, I took some photos from around the neighbourhood.  Loving Macro!

I am hoping to post some of the photos, in an album, in the Milnet galley, but I'm still trying to figure out how to create an album on Milnet.  I did figure out how to add a photo to an, already existing album, for the August photo contest, but I haven't, so far, figured out how to add an album of my own.  I did find the, 'add items', option on the Milnet galley, but I'm not sure if this would create an album or simply add photos to an already existing album???  I did do a search looking for step by step instructions, but my search did not yield any applicable results. Any direction is appreciated.

I think today will be a fairly relaxing and slow.  This upcoming week will be super busy and I'm expecting all of next month to be very busy as well. 

Have a super day everyone!  :)

Just finished a lovely late night room inspection (I passed). Was brilliant fun ::). Its currently 2033 and we've only just finished. Nothing like feeling like your back at Recruit training...

...about to change a poopy!  ;D
isn't motherhood grand... I wouldn't change it for the world! (except the poopy, i'll change that now!) HA HA

From mid morning to about mid afternoon I was at a military museum.

--> I took a lot of photos... spent time on one or both knees for at least a hundred shots (had to really work it due to reflections, angles and other this or that). 

--> And.... let's not forget getting my skirt caught in a Howitzer (there's a line I never thought I would say). ::) 

Lighting for photos wasn't very good and the reflection from the glass cases didn't work for photos either, but I did get some okay shots.

Hey egy, do show us some of those pics  :nod:

As for me, its 1748h Monday, and about to storm quite wickedly, as my spider senses are tingling. Damaging winds, lightning-thunder and intense rain. I am happy to be home from my day's journey into Brisbane.

I've secured all loose stuff in the garage, sorted the yard out, and put my you-bewt-ute also in the garage.

The Siamese sentials are in a cat-tizzy, for they know too, that something wicked this way comes.

Must go adn make tea. Bangers and mash w/peas tonight. Washed down w/fresh spring h2o.

OWDU

OldSoldier said:
We are patiently awaiting the arrival of a VVIP.

Did the VVIP arrive, OldSoldier? Any hints? Inquiring minds want to know!

I went down to watch Matt Minglewood play in Hubbards after work on Saturday. That was a great show, but I saw something that with a little more alcohol could have gotten me in a bit of trouble.
I found it amusing to see the dance moves one person there had. He turned around doing some kind of funky chicken and I recognized him. It took me a second but then I said to my buddy "Hey look. Mantracker." Then it dawned on me...... and I realized that of all the people in the entire country that could have been there, Jack Layton was dancing about twenty feet from me.

Oddball

Back