• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

The cool thing about these creatures is they can run sideways and backwards as fast as they can forwards.

Very freakish, very freakish indeed.

Cheers,

Wes

Well I was trying to rack up some gamerscore on my 360 by playing through Blazing Angels again but now it is time for bed :D

Huntsmen are safe as houses. They just pop up in strange places and scare the buggery out of you...like when you pull back your sheets and find them.

Hey Cobber, post some pics of your humpy.

Hoo Roo,

Wes

PS - feeling a little dinkum tonight  :nod:

I'm waiting to se if the husband is coming online - if not, I"m going to go upstairs and paint.  Also have to make a home depot run for new cabinet handles.

0605 hrs.

Its my 2nd annniversary of the end of my tour in Iraq today. So, I am staying home and painting my bathroom.

Tonight I'll be cooking 'bangers and mash' with peas (my first real meal once home), and sip back a few CC and Coke premixes, maybe look at a few pics and videos of my tour and speak to a few friends on the phone, who were also there.

...and life rolls on.

Wes

Sitting in the Mega in St. Jean practicing CBRN drills...  :crybaby:

Just put in an offer on a house so sitting at home waiting for the counter-offer.

Waiting for my spouse to make some tea before we watch Lost, as well as killing time before BMQ.

I got the trade I requested ;D

Finished my little jaunt a couple of bays away and back with the Ottawa - I really need to carry a little dictionary +/- a little Berlitz book of Navyese.  It sounds like English...but still not so sure.  On the bright side, all meals stayed where they were supposed to and no long distance calls to Ralph on the great white phone (it was pretty calm, though I noticed we were rolling a bit today).  Ship didn't blow up, and now dire threats to human life while having the opportunity to see more sickies in one day than an average week at my present job.  Felt a little happier all and all.  Well, back to the office tomorrow.  Perhaps I should volunteer for an MCDV trip as the penultimate seasickness trial  ;).

MM

I'm sitting here after work combatting the nightmares and depression caused by the Gabapentin with a case of the pride of Nova Scotia (Alexander Keith's).

Oddball

1) Writing a bloody, bullocky paper and wishing I had some "pride of Nova Scotia" to help me along the way.

2) Periodically peaking in at Army.ca to see what's going on in the real world.

Smiling at a picture, and "the folly of youngs"  :D .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/newsbeat/newsid_7961000/7961224.stm

Just finished my last Base Duty with my current unit...after today, I have 2 more days to go until my OT is effective.  9rD and I are all moved into our new place...life is good!

Back