• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

sitting in a hotel surfing the web and enjoying my last few hours of peace and quiet before heading back to CFLRS for week 12, almost finished here.

Well,

My girlfriend of 3 1/2 years and I called it quits last night (mutually). Figured we are more friends then lovers nowadays. She is in a different province so we just have changed. And our roads will be spreading further apart when I join the military. We think we will remain good friends though, since that is how it was lately anyways. And our "group" of friends are kinda the same anyways hehe.

Ah well. Being (1 month till) 19 I am single for the first time for most of my 'older' life ha.

So that is what I have been up to ha.  ::)

I missed the past 3 days from work, crook as Rookwood with some flu of some kind. Fever and very chesty, on the mend though.

So tonight 3 DVDs on stand by. Zoran, Hancock, and The Happening.  Between movies a swim will be in order.

Another Friday night in the hot humid tropics.

Cheers,

Wes

right now, watching are you afraid of the dark on this one website I help run.

Been laid off since december 2nd. still looking for job. Waiting for ei to come in.

Eating leftovers at work. I miss some of my other roles as it allowed me to hit the gym at lunch.  Now in my current incarnation I wind up sitting at my desk catching up on things. 

Sitting in an EMR class listening to the instructor.

The students all look like they've got no clue on what's going on... Frack...

Cooking up breakfast. It is scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, hash browns, toast, cinnamon rolls and coffee. Tomorrow it will be biscuits and sausage gravy.

kkwd said:
Cooking up breakfast. It is scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, hash browns, toast, cinnamon rolls and coffee. Tomorrow it will be biscuits and sausage gravy.

Can I come over?  ;)

Sitting in the shop, bored to the point of it being painful.  Looking forward to driving home to see 9rD tomorrow when we are cut loose for a few days of normal life and sanity.

kkwd said:
Sure you can, you just have to fight the rest of us for the cinnamon rolls.  ;D

7.gif

Just kidding, you can have the cinnamon rolls, I'm all about the bacon!!  ;)

Ok then, I only have 4 pounds left that I can cook up in a hurry. But there will be a bigger fight for that than the rolls.  :threat:

kkwd said:
Ok then, I only have 4 pounds left that I can cook up in a hurry. But there will be a bigger fight for that than the rolls.

Make it crispy!

I always make it crispy. Right now I am cooking up a pot of jambalaya for supper.

Well, just got in from work. Its Friday, just after 1300. Stopped off at the pet shop in Caboolture on the way thru, and bought 120kg of cat litter for $48, now about to cut the front lawn, then have a swim, its about 33C and sunny out.

Just had some veal German for lunch, washed down with orange gatorade, ahhhhhhhhh.

Finally recouperated from my flu turned bronchitis, so feeling much better now too. Tonight, going to a 'friends' place for a spa, and she is cooking chicken Kiev for me for tea, ha!

I just loooooooooooove Fridays.

Meanwhile in Canuckistan, it -40C, blowing snow, cold, and ONLY Thursday night, ha! Enjoy going to work, and getting up early 'your' tomorrow morning.  ;D

OWDU

Back