• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

I am still cursing the Sask Rider's for messing up at the 1 yard line...

grr.  :mad:

Overwatch Downunder said:
Ha!

Although I am still as 'crook as Rookwood' with this hellish flu,
Best watch out there Wes, I've had a flu for about 2 weeks now, and I'm not fully over it!

-Deadpan

Cracking a cold Corona and marinading moose steaks for the BBQ  ;D

Gots to love your Newfie friends ;D

HL

Hot Lips said:
Cracking a cold Corona and marinading moose steaks for the BBQ  ;D

Gots to love your Newfie friends ;D

HL
Oh God that sounds amazing! ;D

Wish I had some moose for supper :(

-Dead

Chilling out after a 6K run. It's a gorgeous day here in Fredtown...a balmy 22 degrees! Now, if I can get my butt off this comfy sofa, I will go do my push-ups and sit-ups.

Ahhhh....comfy sofa.....  :blotto:

Celticgirl said:
Chilling out after a 6K run. It's a gorgeous day here in Fredtown...a balmy 22 degrees! Now, if I can get my butt off this comfy sofa, I will go do my push-ups and sit-ups.

Ahhhh....comfy sofa.....  :blotto:

Only 6??  What happened to 10?

Now for the  :pushup: tic toc tic toc...times a-wastin'!

Eye In The Sky said:
Only 6??  What happened to 10?

Well, I didn't run at all last week 'cause I was nursing the sick munchkin, so I didn't do any 10Ks this week. I did do three 6K runs in a row, though, so that's not bad. Next week, I will do at least one 10K. Ca va?  :salute:

Now for the  :pushup: tic toc tic toc...times a-wastin'!

Done, but still stuck on 10.... :rage:  I think I may need to get back into a bit of weight training to strengthen my arms.  :-\

Celticgirl said:
Well, I didn't run at all last week 'cause I was nursing the sick munchkin, so I didn't do any 10Ks this week. I did do three 6K runs in a row, though, so that's not bad. Next week, I will do at least one 10K. Ca va?  :salute:

Done, but still stuck on 10.... :rage:  I think I may need to get back into a bit of weight training to strengthen my arms.  :-\

Well, you're at the point you can pass the PT Test Week 0...its a good starting point, right?  right.  

;)

Eye In The Sky said:
Well, you're at the point you can pass the PT Test Week 0...its a good starting point, right?  right.  

;)

Yes, I think if I did the test today, I would pass...maybe even get exempt on the run portion. However, I have 3 more months to work out before basic training, so I need to use that time and get my numbers up, especially the push-ups (my achilles heel).

Celticgirl said:
Yes, I think if I did the test today, I would pass...maybe even get exempt on the run portion. However, I have 3 more months to work out before basic training, so I need to use that time and get my numbers up, especially the push-ups (my achilles heel). .
CG...if you like I can perhaps give a few pointers on the push ups from a female perspective...PM me if you like...especially if you have three months to ramp up...lots of time...

HL

I'm sitting here, after work, after eating one big bowl of chili, drinking a glass of twelve year old Scotch.  Mmm, breakfast is good today.

Midget

Was to the 1 Fd RAP this am, and sent home with my flu turned sinus infection, and now on anti-biotics, so my weekend of pleasure has now been converted to bedrest, plenty-o-fluids - non alcoholic, and relaxation. At least its not at work  ;D .

Got the sofa-bed made up in the bar room, FOXTEL on, cats pampered, and take-away arranged for tonight's tea.

Another boring wknd in paradise.

OWDU

Spent most of my day hiding from the light, after going to the hospital ER and being treated for my migraine. My arms currently look like I am a failed junkie, as the ER nurse stuck me a good six times in each arm, trying to get the IV in. I think I would have been better off putting my own in. 

I am gonna have some nice bruises, they sent me home with some anti-spasm meds, and some sleeping pills, so hopefully I will sleep more than the 2-3 hours I have been sleeping every night for the last 3 weeks.

Thank god tomorrow is Friday, that is all I can say.

Sliders this afternoon...Monday is a day off too.  Gotta love long weekends....except for the rain forecast for NS this weekend...again. 

*edit - and....right after sliders are announced, we receive the RA from J3 re: the severe weather warning.  Guess its home to pack a bug-out kit and see what happens Sunday night. 

People in the NS/NB area, might want to prepare for a situation similar to what followed Hurricane Juan in '03. 

Been up since 0400 h, now 0548 h, on a clear quiet Saturday morning. The sun is cracking over the Coral Sea, and the local parrots are gobbing off, loud as hell - its spring afterall.

Still have my flu in full swing, back to bed and FOX news.

OWDU

Back