• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

emmiee said:
Sitting in a hotel in New Orleans while reading Army.ca Forums    ;D

Emmie

Are you crazy?  You're in New Orleans!!!
images

Baker said:
Okay so in like an hour and eight minutes I will begin writing my English public exam.

Wish me luck ;D
Baker

Good Luck.
I've got my English one tomorrow, five hour provincial exam,
and a Geography one in... ten minutes.
Hmm.. I've got time enough for a Timmie's run.

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Good Luck.
I've got my English one tomorrow, five hour provincial exam,
and a Geography one in... ten minutes.
Hmm.. I've got time enough for a Timmie's run.

Midget
Boy oh boy was it long, 18 pages, double sided, an it was big paper :eek:

Best of luck to you lil man! :D
Baker

Baker said:
Boy oh boy was it long, 18 pages, double sided, an it was big paper :eek:

Best of luck to you lil man! :D
Baker

Oh to be in high school again.  I'm all nostalgic.  ;)

I want an A+ Baker, or else no army.ca!

Relaxing after a tough, yet enjoyable, bootcamp PT class this evening. Getting ready for another day at the paramedic academy tomorrow. One month down, 5 to go.  :)

Doing landry, watching the Comedy Channel and doing odd jobs after a fun night of Base Buty.

Baking a big bunch of cookies so I can get my care packages ready so it can be mailed tomorrow. ;D 
I sent out some thank you letters to 'Any Canadian Forces Member' a couple weeks back and I got a letter back from one of them last week.  So, now that I have a name and address she's getting a parcel whether she wants it or not ;D ;D  :cdn:

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Baking a big bunch of cookies so I can get my care packages ready so it can be mailed tomorrow. ;D 
I sent out some thank you letters to 'Any Canadian Forces Member' a couple weeks back and I got a letter back from one of them last week.  So, now that I have a name and address she's getting a parcel whether she wants it or not ;D ;D  :cdn:

Good on you!  I know I sure could have used some cookies from home while I was away.  That will make their day I'm sure.

Hey, I'm not overseas, but I like cookies!!!! 

3.gif

Just kidding (well, not really), good for you!!  Some lucky person will be very happy!!

jollyjacktar and PMedMoe,  next time you're overseas, let me know I would love to send you out some cookies.  Really ;D  I'm gettin really good at doing up care packages.  And I make GREAT cookies!!! Even if I do say so myself.  And besides the ones I've sent to my husband, pretty much everyone is to someone I've never met.  So, keep me in mind next time you deploy!!

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
jollyjacktar and PMedMoe,  next time you're overseas, let me know I would love to send you out some cookies.  Really ;D  I'm gettin really good at doing up care packages.  And I make GREAT cookies!!! Even if I do say so myself.  And besides the ones I've sent to my husband, pretty much everyone is to someone I've never met.  So, keep me in mind next time you deploy!!

Why does one have to be overseas to be the beneficiary of food!!??

PM inbound with my addy ...  >:D

As for me, still at the office for another 7 mins, then home, for its Thusday here, and I have tomorrow off. A nice 3 day weekend planned of cutting the grass, trimming trees and the never ending pool maintenance.

A quiet three days.

Good news too, my leave for 'Saskatchewanistan' is officially approved, so I booked my flights today, all confirmed, and good to go.

Right now I'm watching "First 48" and counting down the days till my interview with the Armed Forces.

Playing my acoustic guitar.  Breaking in the new strings so they don't go crazy out of tune when you do solos like the one in "Wish You Were Here" with lots of bending in them.

Just sent in the ops sched for the week for approval...now awaiting the BBQ! go AirForce!

Just finished landscaping (laying down walking blocks in the yard, and having them level with copus amounts of dirt).

Now I need a coffee, been at it since 10:20 this morning (and its 1:05 now).

Hope mom doesn't want anything changed :D

Baker

Baker said:
Hope mom doesn't want anything changed :D
Baker

Once it is done, it stays that way, unless you want to do it yourself.......knock yourself out!!

Back