• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

GAP said:
Once it is done, it stays that way, unless you want to do it yourself.......knock yourself out!!
You see, if I pulled that, then I wouldn't be on her good side.

And you don't what to know what its like on her bad side  >:D ;)

Baker

Baker said:
You see, if I pulled that, then I wouldn't be on her good side.

And you don't what to know what its like on her bad side  >:D ;)

Baker

The trouble with sucking-up is that eventually you DO actually inhale some sh*&^ !!

Holding down the fort while everyone else is gone to DND Family Days at the dockyard, and looking forward to my evening and weekend plans.  ;D

1 hr 45 mins to H-hour!

Reading forums, catching up on everything, just got back from New Orleans! Told everyone at the school "don't even expect to see me until Monday". 

About to take a nap!

Emmiee

P.S Mike that first brick is slightly "askew", LoL

Riding a bus to Vancouver to see some family. Yes, I am posting from a bus. Ain't technology grand?

I'm doing the exact same as last night.
Pizza and beer, the only difference is tonight the pizza is homeade, and the beer is more plentyful.
Wonderful way to begin the summer season, eh?

Midget

pulling my hair out and wishing I had a beer..or atleast something constructive to do, One can only do so many push ups a day.

Sipping coffee. Wishing there weren't any flies so I could enjoy it more on my patio.

Baker

Just finished my last exam for the year ;D

Oh it feels so good. Getting a coffee now too.

Deadpan

OK, Baker, I have to know...what's up with the new nick?  :p

It's a beautiful day here on the East coast...I'm heading out to meet a friend at the Sour Grape in a few.

Celticgirl said:
OK, Baker, I have to know...what's up with the new nick?  :p

It's a beautiful day here on the East coast...I'm heading out to meet a friend at the Sour Grape in a few.
Hey! Don't diss the name ;)

I only done it because Butt, er, I mean, Oldiersay did too ;D

At least you have it nice, for the past 4-5 days it's been foggy here. Better be nice for my Graduation tomorrow :D

Deadpan

Trying to catch badguys... It's not working right now...:(

Just finished setting up Boot Camp on my new I-Mac, and now checking that I can surf o either system Win or Mac

WrenchBender

Sitting at work, eating my lunch, and hoping the phone doesn't start ringing off the hook.

Passed my probation period at work and then... WHAMO! Transfered to a different place...:( really kinda sad about it. I don't work at my home store anymore :'(

Back