• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Just getting ready to get loaded.  Yes, I have a problem
:cheers:

Just got back from the overpass for Captain Leary.  I wish we never had to go out there anymore :'(  RIP

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
Just getting ready to get loaded.  Yes, I have a problem
:cheers:

Yep, me too (got loaded). Off to bed soon so I can do justice to the Guelph M&G tomorrow night!!!!Ha ha, don't laugh at the time, I started before noon!!  :cheers:  ( I know, rookie in some folks eyes!)

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Just got back from the overpass for Captain Leary.  I wish we never had to go out there anymore :'(  RIP

I had intended to be at Trenton this afternoon, but last night's thunderstorms (power dips) kept me swamped at work with electrical issues & repairs.

If the weather holds, I'll be drag racing tomorrow.

Okay, here in Toronto, not that I'm complaining about nice weather, but it's 10:35 am and it's already 31C.  Man, that is crazy hot.  Yesterday with the humidex it was 42C.  Last week it was 10C, now it's 32C, wow!! 
So, I will be doing as little as possible today, maybe, just maybe, consuming a few alcoholic beverages, cold in nature, and planning supper as to not have to cook inside.  It's going to be a good, extremely unproductive day ;D  I can feel it >:D

Change in plans. My better half wanted to get the deck stained, it's done, pool is clean & checked, only 72 Deg F though, brrr. Might take my better half out for a ride around the bay "topless", (conv that is), and the traditional Canadian beer fridge is always full, of course.  8)

It was +55 degrees here today on the high seas of the Gulf. Another day, another dollar. I am sitting on Damage Control rounds at 0330 in the MCR. Is it Saturday today????  Haha :)

I just got back from Tim Hortons. I'm still scratching my head in confusion because of what I saw while there.

I was sitting inside by the window and saw a mountie drive behind the Ultramar across the street towards the car wash entrance. I said to myself "Nah, he can't be going to the car was now. It's pouring down rain."    I look back up a minute or two later, and see the car wash's exit start to open, with the mountie's car inside. This alone had me confused, let alone the fact that he waited inside the car wash for the big dryer to dry the car before leaving... while it was pouring down rain.

Midget

Taking a break from marking PO Checks and getting course reports on the go.  I hate Admin Naus :threat:

After procrastinating for the last few months or so, I've finally started to plan the HLTA vacation (Disney World), we want to be in Florida by the 17th!

Opening my Milnet subscription-provided swag, and putting my coin in my wallet.

Coin me all you want fellows, I'm ready!

AEC Kapp said:
Opening my Milnet subscription-provided swag, and putting my coin in my wallet.

Coin me all you want fellows, I'm ready!

Well what number are you?  Cause if its over 104, you still own me the beer.  ;)

AEC Kapp,

I'm just getting ready for work--you know where--I had a beer or two for you at the Guelph Meet and Greet Saturday at "Shakies."

Hope your summer is going well. It's hot as Hades here.

Let me know when you're back in Guelph--all the best.

MedTechStudent said:
Well what number are you?  Cause if its over 104, you still own me the beer.   ;)

Your coin number has 3 digits ?

I feel sorry for you

;D

CDN Aviator said:
Your coin number has 3 digits ?

I feel sorry for you

;D

Ya well, had I joined these forums when the low numbers were being taken, I would have been about 14 years old.  Would you have wanted to put up with that;)

MedTechStudent said:
Well what number are you?  Cause if its over 104, you still own me the beer.   ;)
Shazbot! I'm 106. Your beer is in the mail. I, however, claim no responsibility if you recieve a soggy beer-smelling package with nothing but glass shards and what's left of a beer label inside.

AEC Kapp,

I'm just getting ready for work--you know where--I had a beer or two for you at the Guelph Meet and Greet Saturday at "Shakies."

Hope your summer is going well. It's hot as Hades here.

Let me know when you're back in Guelph--all the best.
I heard... 40 degrees wasn't it? Almost makes me feel bad for complaining about the weather out here. I'd take a little cold, wet, and windy day over scorching hot any day after hearing about that nice blast of heat.

As for letting you know: Can do, will do. You'll be among the first to know.

Back